Check your account email address ×

AOC the lefts prized idiot gets owned again

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Are you sure?  Really, really sure?  Positive sure?  Super duper sure?  

:lmao:

But those aren’t really the issues here are they?  You fucking idiot.

I’m sure you are a lying idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Post the proof. Or a pic of your house like you said you would to show everyone what a big time baller you are.

:lol2:

Which house. I sort of own two. Plus a 30,000 square foot factory. 

What do you own loser?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Which house. I sort of own two. Plus a 30,000 square foot factory. 

What do you own loser?

“Sort of own”.  :lol: Post the house you told Dave you’d post if he posted his.

I own more than you.  I don’t expect to be impressed with your shit.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

“Sort of” :lol: Brother is in on the houses too along with the factory

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Sort of own”.  :lol: Post the house you told Dave you’d post if he posted his.

I own more than you.  I don’t expect to be impressed with your shit.

Holy fuck. Make up your mind with your lies. You pretended to have a good memory yesterday and now you can’t remember this?

What do you own you pathetic piece of shit?  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck. Make up your mind with your lies. You pretended to have a good memory yesterday and now you can’t remember this?

So, still no pic then?  Dave was right, you are afraid.  I don’t know of what though.  You have no reputation to be afraid of losing.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, still no pic then?  Dave was right, you are afraid.  I don’t know of what though.  You have no reputation to be afraid of losing.

I love asking you what you own. I know you’re a pos who lies about everything to feel big. Last time I really went after you, three people white nighted to protect you. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I love asking you what you own. I know you’re a pos who lies about everything to feel big. Last time I really went after you, three people white nighted to protect you. 

The last time you “went after me”? Are you serious?  :lol:

There isn’t a person here or on HCS that knows me at all that thinks I need a white knight.  Most certainly not with you. Holy shit.   :lmao:

BTW, it’s you that is constantly bragging about your home, assets and business (shares with dad and brother).  You want so badly to be respected on an internet site full of strangers.  I guess respect in the real world just isn’t going to be an option for you, huh?  Yeah.

Nobody here cares what anybody else owns or has in relation to money or success.  We are all here as equals in that respect.  You thinking you can one-up somebody by trying to prove you have or own more than them shows your level of petulance.  

See, I know you from way back on HCS.  You and Tools both.  The “aggressive liberals”.  Nothing but shit talking, repugnant, hypocritical, lying, worthless dipshits.  Nothing more and proven many, many times over as just that.  Oh, and your brother too!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Holy fucking triggered

9000 words of mouth diarrhea 

It wasn’t for you to read, honey. Or, are you saying you wanna white night for BarbieHands?  Are you sure?  Are you high?

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Irony lol 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

So I’m lying when I say you sort of own a boat too? :lol:You’d be in the gutter without your family giving you most everything and helping you with the rest. Then you come here and brag about what you have.....Pathetic!

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The last time you “went after me”? Are you serious?  :lol:

There isn’t a person here or on HCS that knows me at all that thinks I need a white knight.  Most certainly not with you. Holy shit.   :lmao:

BTW, it’s you that is constantly bragging about your home, assets and business (shares with dad and brother).  You want so badly to be respected on an internet site full of strangers.  I guess respect in the real world just isn’t going to be an option for you, huh?  Yeah.

Nobody here cares what anybody else owns or has in relation to money or success.  We are all here as equals in that respect.  You thinking you can one-up somebody by trying to prove you have or own more than them shows your level of petulance.  

See, I know you from way back on HCS.  You and Tools both.  The “aggressive liberals”.  Nothing but shit talking, repugnant, hypocritical, lying, worthless dipshits.  Nothing more and proven many, many times over as just that.  Oh, and your brother too!  :lol:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking triggered

9000 words of mouth diarrhea 

Yup. “ Nobody cares blah blah blah but I’ll write bla blah blah this long winded bullshit to prove it. “

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

So I’m lying when I say you sort of own a boat too? :lol:You’d be in the gutter without your family giving you most everything and helping you with the rest. Then you come here and brag about what you have.....Pathetic!

That’s it. Jump in to protect poor Zamb the clown. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Because I need protection?  From you?  :lol:

Is there no end to the new and extravagant strains of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome brought to us all by your and Tools?

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Because I need protection?  From you?  :lol:

Is there no end to the new and extravagant strains of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome brought to us all by your and Tools?

Being stupid and being dead Zambo. 

You aren’t aware of either. But people

around you are. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He tells me to die in a fire regularly. But he knows when you’re being a triggered little bitch. 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

around you are. 

Two quotes in a row?  But I'm triggered?  You are stupid if you think you trigger me.  You are an insect.  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Me bitch slapping you has zero to do with Zamboni you flailing idiot

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

around you are. 

Writes shit like this ^^^^^ while calling others stupid  :lol: 

35 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Two quotes in a row?  But I'm triggered?  You are stupid if you think you trigger me.  You are an insect.  :lol: 

Yeah. You're triggered.  Half the time here you are being beat down without having a clue, the other half you are a triggered loon. 

It's like reality tv but with ugly people. 

23 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah. You're triggered.  Half the time here you are being beat down without having a clue, the other half you are a triggered loon. 

It's like reality tv but with ugly people. 

Best thing I ever did was put him on ignore.