Check your account email address ×

Barbie hands doing videos

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I love the craft beer market but this guy is spot on with the douche bags!  :lol:

Yup.  Always a table full of these retards at any of our craft beer establishments.  Their conversations always sound like women talking.

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  Always a table full of these retards at any of our craft beer establishments.  Their conversations always sound like women talking.

Whenever I see a hipster all I can think about is that "isn't that right, mommy?" meme.  Look like lumberjacks but give handies like @Polaris 550 :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Whenever I see a hipster all I can think about is that "isn't that right, mommy?" meme.  Look like lumberjacks but give handies like @Polaris 550 :lol:

Why you little FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy, I'm gettin' caught up on my yardwork, you better hope I don't make it to Auburn before you head to Inuitland, 'cause you're gonna' be a hurtin' camper. 

You little BASTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see my massive pythonian guns??? Big as a chainsaw!! Wait til' those pythons are clamped around your throat, and your mother is screaming, " HELP, HELP, A CRAZY MAN IS CHOKING BRAD!! ". 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I just love beer and I'll drink them till I fall down if they're good. Most men fall down way before I do so I need lots of beer and it's better if it tastes good. 

Or doesnt....I dont care

I drank a quick 12er in 2 hours when I got home from work tonight....then I ate dinner and boned the fuck out of the wife. Now I'm eating potstickers and watching twins game

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just love beer and I'll drink them till I fall down if they're good. Most men fall down way before I do so I need lots of beer and it's better if it tastes good. 

Or doesnt....I dont care

I love good craft beer but, if I’m gonna hammer ‘em down, I’ll take a lite beer and do work.  How the fuck can anybody drink 12-15 solid crafts?  Fuck!  It’s like 10 loaded baked potatoes per bottle!!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I love good craft beer but, if I’m gonna hammer ‘em down, I’ll take a lite beer and do work.  How the fuck can anybody drink 12-15 solid crafts?  Fuck!  It’s like 10 loaded baked potatoes per bottle!!!!

My point exactly friend. I really appreciate good beer....but sometimes I'm so fucking thirsty after working or while working that I need to slam a case of beer. Nobody can alleviate a powerful thirst with a craft beer. You get full before you get satisfied