Check your account email address ×

Shooting at raptors parade

Just now, Zambroski said:

The last super intelligent man that ran this country was Cheney.  Serial killer smarts with the matching lack of morals.

Zero integrity.....less than Bill Clinton if possible

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Obama wasnt really all that dumb. Certainly not all that bright but not glaringly stupid.

Bush and Trump are both fucking dumb. Neither of them is capable of carrying on a conversation above keg stands or pork chops.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didnt find him offensively stupid. He wasnt bright but not near the level of dullard Bush and Trump are. 

Its fucking sickening that real men of integrity and intelligence dont lead this nation.

:lol:  Ben is now the barrister of presidential intellect.  

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who was the last President to possess these qualities? 

Tough one.  It could be argued that Bush 1 or Reagan probably had the leading amount of both.  Before that I don’t know.  It was a bit before my “caring” years.  Carter might have been up there too.  Just too weak for leadership.  Bush 1 was similar, IMO.

Just now, f7ben said:

Zero integrity.....less than Bill Clinton if possible

Usually a complete lack of morality involves integrity breakdowns.  I think it kinda has to be that way.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  Ben is now the barrister of presidential intellect.  

What say you? 

I'm thinking a guy like Eisenhower maybe.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What say you? 

I think he’s prolly good too.  Problem is, I believe history has a way of rewriting POTUS attributes and leaving out all the snafus.  That was much easier to do back then also.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What say you? 

I would have said Ike but the reality of what was done by this country then was completely whitewashed by a lack of credible historical account. We are still finding out every day the fuckery our government foisted on us through the decades

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Obama was a fucking rock head.  Nobody on this planet could make him look smart.  Although, Troody is trying his best!  

Obama wasn't stupid. Like Jimmy Carter he was also a nice guy. Both sucked as pres , but they were gentlemen.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Obama wasn't stupid. Like Jimmy Carter he was also a nice guy. Both sucked as pres , but they were gentlemen.

Stupid people are often really, really nice.  :lmao:

Obama was a better actor.  Carter was a better person.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Obama was a piece of shit stuck up elitist uncle tom

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A41AB3D0-CD07-47EE-B19D-16F0C9A19CE3.jpeg

Honestly.....what the fuck did he do for the black community aside from try and talk black a little when it was convenient. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Honestly.....what the fuck did he do for the black community aside from try and talk black a little when it was convenient. 

Nothing.  There was only one area in which the black population gained any traction as a people under Obama and that was a slight uptick in hiring rate.  And we all know what kind of jobs Obama brought to the table.

Trump allowing criminal justice reform to be considered and possibly worked towards is 1000x more than Obama ever did for pocs

Edited by f7ben

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump allowing criminal justice reform to be considered and possibly worked towards is 1000x more than Obama ever did for pocs

His legislation on the First Step Act last week on getting felons back into society was really good.  I was pretty impressed with it.  We need employees!  Let’s get these people back into the work place and help eliminate some of the stigma that convicts face for non-violent crimes.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

His legislation on the First Step Act last week on getting felons back into society was really good.  I was pretty impressed with it.  We need employees!  Let’s get these people back into the work place and help eliminate some of the stigma that convicts face for non-violent crimes.  

100% agree.....their should be a tiered milestone program that can be worked towards to have a person's record completely expunged. Especially for non violent crimes. We need people who have paid their debt society to have a path back to a functional and fulfilling life.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

100% agree.....their should be a tiered milestone program that can be worked towards to have a person's record completely expunged. Especially for non violent crimes. We need people who have paid their debt society to have a path back to a functional and fulfilling life.

Yup.  He had some pretty good ex felons up on stage with him that were pretty inspiring to listen to also.  There’s no reason for these people that want to get out and get back into society having to face extra hardships in simply getting employed.  I mean....what the fuck is wrong with us??

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yup.  He had some pretty good ex felons up on stage with him that were pretty inspiring to listen to also.  There’s no reason for these people that want to get out and get back into society having to face extra hardships in simply getting employed.  I mean....what the fuck is wrong with us??

That's what the criminal justice system has been designed to do. Keep people in the system and reoffending. It's a self feeding beast of corruption

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

That's what the criminal justice system has been designed to do. Keep people in the system and reoffending. It's a self feeding beast of corruption

I think it’s time to whittle down prison guards (and prisons), rethink some of these idiotic convictions and prison terms and employ a greater amount of parole officers.  Let some of these people out under supervision.  We have the economy.  We need new employees. Now is the time of there ever was one.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it’s time to whittle down prison guards (and prisons), rethink some of these idiotic convictions and prison terms and employ a greater amount of parole officers.  Let some of these people out under supervision.  We have the economy.  We need new employees. Now is the time of there ever was one.

There has to be training for people too.....couple common sense stuff like above with very low cost or free trade and vocational education. Along with that we keep hammer fucking China and working to bring manufacturing back.

Boom.....reinvigorated middle class

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What say you? 

The thought of describing or worse, thinking you have the bonafides to describe ANY president as dumb or low of intellect is well....about as dumb as it gets.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I meant to post something about...that is a great program and a win/win.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

The thought of describing or worse, thinking you have the bonafides to describe ANY president as dumb or low of intellect is well....about as dumb as it gets.

I think you're confused Magoo....time to put the box of Chard away.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why???? 

I can listen to a man speak off the teleprompter and tell you in 5 minutes if hes bright or not. Trump is a fucking moron