Check your account email address ×

Media is rigged

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

CuuXUvuUIAEIY-I?format=jpg&name=large

I was wondering about that. Earlier this week.  I told an "undecided" to watch 20 minutes of CNN or their pick of MSM a couple different times during the week and count how many times Trump's name is mentioned vs. Hillary's.  

Now, the "undecided" was really a Hillary supporter...but she wouldn't admit it.  I don't know why?  Closet Hilliars....they are everywhere apparently.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

It really is sickening. ...I lost a lot of respect for the local anchors I have watched for years with this unbalanced reporting.

About the only thing I watch the news for anymore is the weather....

39 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Remember all the free air time the corporate media gave Trump during the primaries? 

It's like they were trying to elevate him or something....

I see what you are getting at...............things that make you go "Hmmmmm?"

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It really is sickening. ...I lost a lot of respect for the local anchors I have watched for years with this unbalanced reporting.

About the only thing I watch the news for anymore is the weather....

I'm really lucky I think.  My area is pretty liberal in town, and I'd consider "left conservs" outside of town.  The mention of national politics in our local news if rare if at all.  Some local news but, that's it.  And i'm glad.  Local news should be just that.  LOCAL.

Frankly, I'm surprised the national horse shit propaganda hasn't been forced into our local news yet.  And if it does get there, I won't watch that either as it is sure to follow the "mother ships" agenda of biased information.  Fuck!  Gotta read other countries papers to get any factual news anymore.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

hilliary clintoon , could eat a live baby for dinner an the media would not cover her first or last bite.

Its not just Clinton they are ignoring.   Its everything with the DNC as well.

They will never cover Wikileaks because if they do they have to show they are a bad part of the story colluding with Clinton and the DNC.