Check your account email address ×

Religion of peace

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yes,  if that is what you getting out of it . 

Nothing new .  You will always have those who want to manipulate others for their own personal gain.  Religion is hardly immune and those who believe are easy marks.  

Are you taking in a service tomorrow or going to Saturday night convenience mass? 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I am traveling thru Europe and learned about something called the thirty year war. Apparently between the Catholics and the Protestants, 2 of the most violent religions. Apparently it was pretty brutal. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War

Aren’t you like 50? You’re just hearing about it now? It was a pretty significant historical event. :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Aren’t you like 50? You’re just hearing about it now? It was a pretty significant historical event. :lol: 

The history of Christian violence isn’t taught in the schools down here. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The history of Christian violence isn’t taught in the schools down here. 

Are you serious?  I remember it all from history classes.  And I’d sure as fuck it’s pushed harder than ever now.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Are you serious?  I remember it all from history classes.  And I’d sure as fuck it’s pushed harder than ever now.

Bullshit...history education in this country is serious lacking....looks at Fordy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yes,  if that is what you getting out of it . 

Nothing new .  You will always have those who want to manipulate others for their own personal gain.  Religion is hardly immune and those who believe are easy marks.  

Those that believe in nothing will always hate those that believe in something.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Thanks for contributing your vast insight and educated opinion in yet another thread.

No problem and responding  ‘“bullshit” to every post of yours is all that’s required. 

17 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Are you taking in a service tomorrow or going to Saturday night convenience mass? 

Nope,  haven’t been to service in 35 years. Not religious or anti religious.   

Just now, Cold War said:

Nope,  haven’t been to service in 35 years. Not religious or anti religious.   

I was raised Catholic but don’t go to mass or anything....definitely believe in some sort of higher power but not sure what form it takes.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No problem and responding  ‘“bullshit” to every post of yours is all that’s required. 

Well, that’s basically all out do here anyway.  Well, that and accusing others of doing exactly what you do.

We’re all on to your game. :lmao:

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Who in their right mind would want to belong to any religion? Worshiping an invisible being or some self serving ideology? Don’t you find that just a little fucked in the head? 

The Scientific community can’t prove how the earth was created either but you’ll follow their theory on the subject blindly. Funny how that works. 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

The Scientific community can’t prove how the earth was created either but you’ll follow their theory on the subject blindly. Funny how that works. 

I never implied such. You’re weaving baskets again. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

The Muslim fear thread you started - but now turtle from. 

Respond to what....I see that you seek out every story of Muslim violence and post it there...you want a fucking attaboy or something?

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Of course they can......its called gravity you fucking halfwit moron