Check your account email address ×

The Gay Left!! Just gross

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

That specific scene. 

Dude, it’s in Brazil. Their culture has an entirely different approach to these matters. They have for years. I don’t care. To label this the gay left is laughable. The age of consent in Brazil is 14, but can go as low as 12. 

Edited by spin_dry

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Dude, it’s in Brazil. Their culture has an entirely different approach to these matters. They have for years. I don’t care. To label this the gay left is laughable. The age of consent in Brazil is 14, but can go as low as 12. 

:lol:

So, you’re good with it then.  Got it.

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nope. Just able to comment on things objectively without my PC blinders blocking me from doing so. 

Prolly should get over to France and have the government raise their age of consent too. Sorry, I just can’t find it in my cold dark soul to get worked up over something that was disingenuous targeted at the American gay community  

Edited by spin_dry

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Prolly should get over to France and have the government raise their age of consent too. Sorry, I just can’t find it in my cold dark soul to get worked up something that was disingenuous targeted at the American gay community  

I guess kids indoctrinated into the KKK will get the same blasé free pass from you then too right?  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Prolly should get over to France and have the government raise their age of consent too. Sorry, I just can’t find it in my cold dark soul to get worked up something that was disingenuous targeted at the American gay community  

Yeah, ages of consent and France and gay targeting and stuff.

Whatever keeps your biased, partisan moral horse standing I guess.