Check your account email address ×

Former Broward County , Fl . School CHICKENSHIT Deputy Arrested and Fired . Plus Another Barney Fife Fired. Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Shootings

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

How is it that this guy has charges pressed against him yet the cop that choked and killed a guy on a New York City street still walks. Weird. 

Because snake and woolie

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

How is it that this guy has charges pressed against him yet the cop that choked and killed a guy on a New York City street still walks. Weird. 

Eric Garner wasn’t choked to death. Typical shit post from you and typical shit reply from low self esteem 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Someone had to kill that dude before he had more kids. That was just preventive abortion.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Eric Garner wasn’t choked to death. Typical shit post from you and typical shit reply from low self esteem 

Low self esteem..WTF are you babbling about?  Dude was alive then he wasn't after a prohibited chokehold but play semantics in defense of the cop....well done.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Low self esteem..WTF are you babbling about?  Dude was alive then he wasn't after a prohibited chokehold but play semantics in defense of the cop....well done.

maybe he just wasn't in that good of shape

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hayward said:

maybe he just wasn't in that good of shape

Which is why you dont choke the fuck out of people for no reason you brain dead fucking cunt

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Someone had to kill that dude before he had more kids. That was just preventive abortion.

This is a fact.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

should I kill myself now? :news:

No, but this half-witted retard sheriff deputy should have the day after the shooting.  How can somebody live with this amount of shame and cowardice?  He’s probably logged on somewhere as ”Snowrider”.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is a fact.

No, but this half-witted retard sheriff deputy should have the day after the shooting.  How can somebody live with this amount of shame and cowardice?  He’s probably logged on somewhere as ”Snowrider”.

He was a cop....they are immune to shame and cowardice

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Go back to Twitter and find me some more stuff to chuckle about. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The first clue was when he repeated over and over “I can’t breathe”. 

No shit....but hey he was selling loose cigarettes!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wonder how the old beat cops of the “50’s would perceive these new delta force wannabes. 

Hmmmm...curious as to what Mr. Probable Cause Moe thinks about this. :lol:

5 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Pigs like that fukker should be killed. 6 Fukken kids, and the pig is selling illegal cigarettes to make a living. His fukken kids will be a threat to good people in 18 years, if not sooner. More scum from a scum bastard. We'll see a war over this someday, mark my words. Makes me wonder, what kind of a woman would allow that fukken slob to mount and breed them? Oh, I know, maybe a woman who hates WHITEY, and wants the numbas to kill Whitey, some day. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pigs like that fukker should be killed. 6 Fukken kids, and the pig is selling illegal cigarettes to make a living. His fukken kids will be a threat to good people in 18 years, if not sooner. More scum from a scum bastard. We'll see a war over this someday, mark my words. Makes me wonder, what kind of a woman would allow that fukken slob to mount and breed them? Oh, I know, maybe a woman who hates WHITEY, and wants the numbas to kill Whitey, some day. 

you answered your own question right there.

spot on post as well.  I might add though, color really has nothing to do with it.  All varieties of trash out there.

Just now, hayward said:

you answered your own question right there.

spot on post as well.  I might add though, color really has nothing to do with it.  All varieties of trash out there.

No bigger trash than a uniformed piece of shit who kills a guy who's so poor he has to sell cigarettes 1 at a time on the street.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No bigger trash than a uniformed piece of shit who kills a guy who's so poor he has to sell cigarettes 1 at a time on the street.

Oh I agree.  The dude's still likely a fukken slob though.  

6 minutes ago, hayward said:

Oh I agree.  The dude's still likely a fukken slob though.  

Well of course the dudes a slob....hes probably really dumb too. He cant help it , he was born that way. 

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

jt says mr garner died of natural cause.