Check your account email address ×

More cruise ship fun and games.

• Gold Member

Fellas. If you are in close proximity to a vessel and she is sounding a continuous blast of her horn, 5-10seconds or more...get the fuck away from that boat!  It's a distress signal. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Fellas. If you are in close proximity to a vessel and she is sounding a continuous blast of her horn, 5-10seconds or more...get the fuck away from that boat!  It's a distress signal. 

Thanks mr obvious. I’ll be sure to remember that. :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

Thanks mr obvious. I’ll be sure to remember that. :lol: 

First off, you have no idea what whistle signals mean what. We both mow that. Secondly, I have seen so many videos of people just standing on the dock or filming from a balcony on tje danger side when this shit happens, they never run until its too late. Im always amazed more people aren't hurt this way.

Supposedly the motors were locked in gear or something, and the captain couldnt disengage them. :dunno:    Some of those ships are fucking enormous, Id love to see one run aground in Bens back yard. :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It aint been a good month for cruise ships!  :lol:

You couldn't pay me enough to go on one of those filthy fukken things with 3000 assholes. 

Evey week we read about SOMETHING shitty on one of those cruise lines. 

Fires, crashes, massive sickness, etc.  I swear half those fukkers on those cruises only go to brag about it at work, like it's some big status thing. A lot of people suck. 

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Supposedly the motors were locked in gear or something, and the captain couldnt disengage them. :dunno:    Some of those ships are fucking enormous, Id love to see one run aground in Bens back yard. :lol: 

Guaranteed if Ben was driving, the same result would have happened with the only difference being a 1000 coors would have been littered across the dock. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Guaranteed if Ben was driving, the same result would have happened with the only difference being a 1000 coors would have been littered across the dock. 

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuckers are a scourge and who's at the helm of these things...fucking Hazelwood? :lol:

Waterworld-640x376.jpg

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuckers are a scourge and who's at the helm of these things...fucking Hazelwood? :lol:

Lol...who the fuck is “Hazelwood”? :lmao:

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

First off, you have no idea what whistle signals mean what. We both mow that. Secondly, I have seen so many videos of people just standing on the dock or filming from a balcony on tje danger side when this shit happens, they never run until its too late. Im always amazed more people aren't hurt this way.

:owned:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Waterworld-640x376.jpg

:lol: