Check your account email address ×

Freedom Caucus votes to CONDEMN Justin Amash, Also revealed Amash strongly considering Primarying Trump as a Libertarian 

Not just self serving...ridiculously funny.

My reasons for believing Trump should be impeached are below:

1.) I read the Mueller Report.

2.) I believe he should be impeached

3.) How does everyone like my fresh haircut?  When can I go on Maddow?

I see the lackeys are in full character assassination mode. How dare you have your own opinion about the President. That can’t stand in the Republican Party!!!!! We must destroy him for stepping out of line!

And ritards like JT who calls people sheep, buys the right wing narrative hook, line, and sinker. Shocking... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I see the lackeys are in full character assassination mode. How dare you have your own opinion about the President. That can’t stand in the Republican Party!!!!! We must destroy him for stepping out of line!

And ritards like JT who calls people sheep, buys the right wing narrative hook, line, and sinker. Shocking... 

No.  He looks like a fucking retard because he failed to explain his claims. That’s all there is to it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not just self serving...ridiculously funny.

My reasons for believing Trump should be impeached are below:

1.) I read the Mueller Report.

2.) I believe he should be impeached

3.) How does everyone like my fresh haircut?  When can I go on Maddow?

4.)  Orange man making my Chinese based company less profitable.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

4.)  Orange man making my Chinese based company less profitable.  

He’s just silly.  Why do people think destroying their own credibility is a good way to get ahead?  Only in DC.

14 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I clearly said days ago that I disagreed with his opinion but feel free to repeat that same thing you say every day about me and others how we fall for things hook line and sinker. I'm sure the Freedom Caucus is condemning him for no reason though. Now go play in traffic 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I clearly said days ago that I disagreed with his opinion but feel free to repeat that same thing you say every day about me and others how we fall for things hook line and sinker. I'm sure the Freedom Caucus is condemning him for no reason though. Now go play in traffic 

Poor Wanabeehipsterpawn :owned: 

Just now, Momorider said:

Poor Wanabeehipsterpawn :owned: 

The guy is a complete clown. Like I said yesterday he's either sucking Ben off or tell people how smart he is. He's nothing more then a keyboard jockey who would never say 1/10 of what he says here to anyone's face "A total pussy"

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The guy is a complete clown. Like I said yesterday he's either sucking Ben off or tell people how smart he is. He's nothing more then a keyboard jockey who would never say 1/10 of what he says here to anyone's face "A total pussy"

Could you be any more of an idiot?

Ryan would be wearing your skin suit in 30 seconds if you got lippy.....

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So his Impeachment claim was self serving "what a shock"

It ALWAYS comes down to ETHNICITY.  Amash's father is PALESTINIAN, and his mother is Syrian. 

The Palestinians obviously hate Trump with a blood passion. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Could you be any more of an idiot?

Ryan would be wearing your skin suit in 30 seconds if you got lippy.....

LMAO Now you're blowing him. Go fuck yourself faggot

Just now, jtssrx said:

LMAO Now you're blowing him. Go fuck yourself faggot

Well let's see......trained killer and experienced operator Ryan....vs JT who cant chew gum and walk at the same time. 

Yah.....he'd be dancing around in your skin suit

Just now, f7ben said:

Well let's see......trained killer and experienced operator Ryan....vs JT who cant chew gum and walk at the same time. 

Yah.....he'd be dancing around in your skin suit

Trained operator LMAO more like Trained big mouth.

I like how you and RYAN are on a first name basis.

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Trained operator LMAO more like Trained big mouth.

I like how you and RYAN are on a first name basis.

Well we've hung out together and got drunk a few times. What the fuck am I supposed.to call him you retarded fucking mouth breather?

Just now, f7ben said:

Well we've hung out together and got drunk a few times. What the fuck am I supposed.to call him you retarded fucking mouth breather?

Well, the mutual love fest between the two of you makes sense now. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Well, the mutual love fest between the two of you makes sense now. 

I admire his opinions because his brain works. Just like Analer or moto

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You admire his opinion becuase he blows you on a daily basis. I actually have nothing against you or him other than when you disagree with someone you automatically call them Stupid. 

29 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You admire his opinion becuase he blows you on a daily basis. I actually have nothing against you or him other than when you disagree with someone you automatically call them Stupid. 

Its true, I think Ben ate a hot fudge sundae out of Ryan's booty crack one time.  

the republican party is not anything close to representing a conservative group. There really needs to be more that 2 parties. Libertarian would be a good party for actual conservatives to join as they are annoyingly conservative. Republicans can just change their name to the Neocon party. and then start an actual conservative party.  

Dems can split  theirs to the Neoliberal party and the Batshit Crazy party

then maybe a 5th party for the derps. Derp party. Zammy can be the chairman. 

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

the republican party is not anything close to representing a conservative group. There really needs to be more that 2 parties. Libertarian would be a good party for actual conservatives to join as they are annoyingly conservative. Republicans can just change their name to the Neocon party. and then start an actual conservative party.  

You already have the Nazi party you fat NaziPigDog :finger2: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

LOLOLOLLL!!!!!!

Brains like this?

vvvvvvvv

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Dude, you are the reason libertarians can’t gain ground.  You are a flaming liberal who has just the slightest amount of brains to not want to admit it.  Other than that, I see no difference between their idiocy and to your shtick.

ahahhahh.....You fucking Jooo!!!!!