Check your account email address ×

It’s a proud day in Chicago.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Zammykins getting his butthole finger popped by multiple guys at once.... 

To be honest,it was getting old leading Bhen around the ownage chain. It’s time to chain up a new puppy. At this point,Zam has probably cracked open a second bottle of White Zinfandel,turned off the computer, and taking in a afternoon of Hallmark movies. His crocks are probably parked in a puddle of tears. It will take him a day or two,but he will bounce back?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You know they’re giving these big companies tax breaks to move down there right? 

They are but the money they are spending to outfit these facilities is making niggas like us rich!

Just now, Woodtick said:

To be honest,it was getting old leading Bhen around the ownage chain. It’s time to chain up a new puppy. At this point,Zam has probably cracked open a second bottle of White Zinfandel,turned off the computer, and taking in a afternoon of Hallmark movies. His crocks are probably parked in a puddle of tears. It will take him a day or two,but he will bounce back?

He’s basically SnowRider2 at this point. It’s sad...

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let’s not push him to far, we don’t want to turn him into a craby painter.

9E77959D-672C-4681-89E9-1D526905F2DB.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You bring it!  I gotcha covered!!!  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Awww...now....that was uncalled for.  I thought you liked your little buddy?  What’s the matter?  Didn’t like our last little go ‘round?  Don’t be bitter.  That shirt is too tight for you.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

If by sad you mean obnoxious then yes! 

*tears

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Let’s not push him to far, we don’t want to turn him into a craby painter.

9E77959D-672C-4681-89E9-1D526905F2DB.gif

Making me laugh is no way to start a battle!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

They are but the money they are spending to outfit these facilities is making niggas like us rich!

Nice! 👊

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

*tears

I need to first go fight a legendary painter. Then you are next. Gas prices are a bit high,so this may have to wait until they drop a bit.

D4E6FE04-914B-437C-83F1-012166799E38.gif

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

*tears

I’m in training and it is very hard to type. I’m not sure how he does it?

AC4C816A-6F8A-404A-BFE5-F0C32AB4A389.gif

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You bring it!  I gotcha covered!!!  :thumbsup:

Awww...now....that was uncalled for.  I thought you liked your little buddy?  What’s the matter?  Didn’t like our last little go ‘round?  Don’t be bitter.  That shirt is too tight for you.

I’m sorry, that was super mean. 

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Nice! 👊

I am doing a 3.8mil dollar HVAC up grade to a office building that has been sitting vacant for 10 years. It will be occupied 100% by Jan 1. The tenant that is taking 1/2 the building, is moving their head quarters from Africa and Europe and making One head quarters in the Burbs of Chicago. Of course there are some tax breaks. But it is also a 18mil remodel.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never even saw you two “divorce”.  

Not much of a divorce. Just put him to the curb basically? I’m sure he is getting his yard ready for spring. He is a very busy guy.

67C830BD-BEE1-4503-B5FF-3E4DD4D0DBF5.gif

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I am doing a 3.8mil dollar HVAC up grade to a office building that has been sitting vacant for 10 years. It will be occupied 100% by Jan 1. The tenant that is taking 1/2 the building, is moving their head quarters from Africa and Europe and making One head quarters in the Burbs of Chicago. Of course there are some tax breaks. But it is also a 18mil remodel.

That’s a nice move for Chicago. Seems all of these other companies were just moving in from the burbs.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Guy puts me on ignore but apparently I'm occupying a large rent free space in his dome. BTW you couldn't put me to the curb or do much else on your best day Chachi.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guy puts me on ignore but apparently I'm occupying a large rent free space in his dome. 

You are very regarded

Just now, Edmo said:

That’s a nice move for Chicago. Seems all of these other companies were just moving in from the burbs.

The ones coming out of the Burbs are looking for a bigger and younger (cheaper) gene pool to hire from.  The public transportation is a big selling point in the loop. Lots of young people live down there,and if they live in the Burbs easy transportation down there. My son just got a internship in the Hancock building. Parks his car in a free lot by the house, gets on a pace coach bus,that has WiFi and a bathroom. Gets dropped off a 1/2 a block from work.  If he got a job in the Burbs, he would be tearing up his old car and stuck in traffic. The pace bus is allowed to shoulder ride and can get him there in 50min. The main reason Amazon didn’t buy the old McDonald’s building, is because there is next to zero public transportation. It seems to be a really big thing with the younger generation and companies know it.

Rent free bitter snacks? Don’t think so. I just came across a honey hole of painters gifs that I felt the rest of the class would enjoy at your sensitive asses expense . Here’s a few more.:lol: This is too easy.:lol:

30241023-6713-4305-8EBC-2CBD2C90BA78.gif

52CBBFA5-B5A2-461E-868F-AD2D7A52DAE8.gif

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Guy puts me on ignore but apparently I'm occupying a large rent free space in his dome. BTW you couldn't put me to the curb or do much else on your best day Chachi.

Another one that doesn’t find you as charming as you think you are.