Check your account email address ×

Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran if it threatens US again

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Obama draw a line in the sand on Syria ... they crossed it & laughed in his face ... then he turtled :snack:

Spinner didn’t catch my little quip on is hero king.  See, his “news” glossed over that embarrassing moment....like they did many many times before, and continued to do.

”Look!  LOOK! It’s Obama!!!  My hero!  Here’s here to save the world!!!”

....or bring us Trump.  Same.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Spinner didn’t catch my little quip on is hero king.  See, his “news” glossed over that embarrassing moment....like they did many many times before, and continued to do.

”Look!  LOOK! It’s Obama!!!  My hero!  Here’s here to save the world!!!”

....or bring us Trump.  Same.

:lol:

Poor Spindummy & Analer ...

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Obama draw a line in the sand on Syria ... they crossed it & laughed in his face ... then he turtled :snack:

So no difference between trump and Barry.  Got it. Kim has gone from 2 nuclear sites to 5 while the loud mouth has been president. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So no difference between trump and Barry.  Got it. Kim has gone from 2 nuclear sites to 5 while the loud mouth has been president. 

:goodpost:

Just now, Anler said:

Iran! hahaha! We will own them by Tuesday! Afghanistan is a desolate wasteland, still there. Cant even own the goats there. 

PACIFIST SURRENDER MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Wow.  Now Korea is a problem?  Well...weird!

Also, please define “nuclear site.”

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Iran! hahaha! We will own them by Tuesday! Afghanistan is a desolate wasteland, still there. Cant even own the goats there. 

The trump administration announced that the Iranian threat to Americans has been neutralized. Shanahan announced it today. There’s something refreshing about having non military men as a president and secretary of defense. Things get done. Military guys have a way of fucking shit up. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wow.  Now Korea is a problem?  Well...weird!

Also, please define “nuclear site.”

Ask your president. He’s the person that announced it this week in a press conference. You’re quite ill informed. 

The trump administration announced that the Iranian threat to Americans has been neutralized. Shanahan announced it today. There’s something refreshing about having non military men as a president and secretary of defense. Things get done. Military guys have a way of fucking shit up. 

Well if that is the case then Bolton and Pompeo are terrible choices. I say we tell Iran we will trade them the mustache for a no nukes deal. I bet they accept within seconds. 

Ask your president. He’s the person that announced it this week in a press conference. You’re quite ill equipped. 

Fixed and bigly!!

Just now, Anler said:

Well if that is the case then Bolton and Pompeo are terrible choices. I say we tell Iran we will trade them the mustache for a no nukes deal. I bet they accept within seconds. 

I think that military men in those positions is a bad idea. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ask your president. He’s the person that announced it this week in a press conference. You’re quite ill informed. 

= I don’t know what I am spouting off about.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Clue in Poindexter...Trump told Kim to stfu w the threats.

He tried to negotiate on the nuclear issue. More than other has done correct?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:goodpost:

Stifle yourself imbecile. You are just following along like a blind sheep & have no idea what is going on.

4 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Clue in Poindexter...Trump told Kim to stfu w the threats.

He tried to negotiate on the nuclear issue. More than other has done correct?

Stifle yourself imbecile. You are just following along like a blind sheep & have no idea what is going on.

You're the dumbest motherfucker here which is why you're happy when Shit Tickets shows up...moves you up a notch from the bottom. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're the dumbest motherfucker here which is why you're happy when Shit Tickets shows up...moves you up a notch from the bottom. 

Dripper made you look like a fool & just flat out owned you ...quit while you're behind dummy :lol:

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Smh

7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Dripper made you look like a fool & just flat out owned you ...quit while you're behind dummy :lol:

When and where did this happen?

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Smh

What are you shaking your head about....am I supposed to sit here and not respond to fords insults? 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

When and where did this happen?

What are you shaking your head about....am I supposed to sit here and not respond to fords insults? 

Im shaking my head because I am in awe over just what a disgruntled perpetually angry asshole you are.