Check your account email address ×

Serve and protect

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Can you explain what this means to you?

Yoour Canadian Trumptard friend Crusher can never make up his mind. 

Mid the cdn dollar rises he claims it’s all Trudeau’s fault and is bad for business. If the Canadian. Dollar falls he claims it’s all Trudeau’s fault and is bad for business. 

So I’d like to hear your take on this. 

Just kidding!  You’re a fucking moron. I never want to hear your opinion on anything. Go suck another cock dry. 

Yes, I can explain it.

Also, something else you are bad at....saber rattling after you run your Beta faces.   This boy fucker almost made your dollar worthless...overnight.   :lol:

B0572573-7F08-4A85-A413-8AA4E5CA27FA.jpeg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If somebody called the station to report suspicious activity, the officer was only doing his job by asking for identification, and cooperation. 

Some States in the USA , you don't have to give Barney Fife's ANY I.D. unless you are arrested. Once arrested keep your mouth shut tight and don't sign anything. Don't Fight with them or tense up , You Will Lose Every Time   I used the trick in the past , " Are you my attorney today "  over and over . Barney was like a deer in the headlights.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Something is drastically wrong with America. When you have the public in confrontation with the police 24/7, 365, something is wrong with that society. 

more liek their is something wrong with police.  their jobs not that dangerous they need to stop treating everyone like  criminal

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

more liek their is something wrong with police.  their jobs not that dangerous they need to stop treating everyone like  criminal

WAR ON COPS!

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

They get that from watching fish and game.