Check your account email address ×

Yemeni Armed Drones Attack Saudi Oil Pipeline

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read the article... Pretty obvious it’s a contingency plan just like the thousand others that exist... It’s sensationalist journalism designed to be read no further than the title by partisan hacks. That being said, Bolton would without doubt be swinging a raging hard on over the prospect of it. 

He would, him and ponpeo should be executed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. You’re right. Because this administration is going to end in disastrous results for the country. On every single level.  

Hahahaha. You've been wrong about everything for going on 3 years, 11 if we count the Obama years. 

Do you actually believe anything you post?  No one takes anything you say seriously. 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahahaha. You've been wrong about everything for going on 3 years, 11 if we count the Obama years. 

Do you actually believe anything you post?  No one takes anything you say seriously. 

:lmao:

He’s retired now too.  A lot more time to whine and be wrong in his future.

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

And to think, this is the type of person that is hired by the taxpayer dime.

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

He’s retired now too.  A lot more time to whine and be wrong in his future.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hell, I’m in early retirement on your dime!!! :lol: 

Oh, I know.  Next you will come back as a contractor and be double dipping on the taxpayers.  You aren't the only one.

Just now, racer254 said:

Oh, I know.  Next you will come back as a contractor and be double dipping on the taxpayers.  You aren't the only one.

Maybe you took the wrong career path? 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Maybe you took the wrong career path? 

Maybe if more people wouldn't try to constantly game the system our country would be better off.  How many years did it take you before you decided to do it?

Edited by racer254

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Maybe if more people wouldn't try to constantly game the system our country would be better off.  How many years did it take you before you decided to do it?

Perhaps in my next life I can work at a job as noble as yours, while carrying a much deserved sanctimonious attitude toward the work others do. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Perhaps in my next life I can work at a job as noble as yours, while carrying a much deserved sanctimonious attitude toward the work others do. 

My morals do not require attitude.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god Racer don’t hurt  yourself falling off that high horse.

LOL, There is only one fraud in this thread and it isn't me.  He has been that way for years now.  We all know what political affiliation thinks they are the "intellectual elite"

Edited by racer254