Check your account email address ×

High academic recognition in schools

Just now, Highmark said:

I agree with awarding success on an equal playing field.  :bc:

Reminds me of the left who think women should get equal pay for doing less desirable jobs.  :lol:  

There's a new show coming on (can't remember the name of it) where the lefty host makes some comment about America being the only country not having equal gender equality (or some shit).  My wife called her a "stupid fucking cunt" last night during the promo for it.  I belly laughed.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's a new show coming on (can't remember the name of it) where the lefty host makes some comment about America being the only country not having equal gender equality (or some shit).  My wife called her a "stupid fucking cunt" last night during the promo for it.  I belly laughed.

Its fucking hilarious.   You can't discuss the facts with the left on this.

Left: Women make less than men.

Facts: You need to compare job to job not overall pay rate.

Left: You are a bigoted pig.

Facts: No seriously men choose fields that pay more.

Left: Should not matter, my gender studies degree deserves equal pay with a male chemical engineer.  

Facts: Why?

Left: Fairness.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think AP classes are given more credit.  :dunno:

And star athletes!  Letter jackets and Valedictorian stoles for everyone!!!!!!

for class ranking usually honors and ap are given more weight,  what is interesting is for most colleges they look at the real gpa not the adjusted one so a kid whose taking college prep over honors may end up better off.  my daughters and sons gpa is very close she took all CP he took a mix of CP and honors

"Why should anyone aspire to be a common man, an average man? Do you realize what it means to be average? That means you're the best of the lousiest...and the lousiest of the best. Now, if we demand more and more for producing less and less, while the have-not nations encourage, and inspire, and indeed require hard work and maximum effort - if we deify the common man while they encourage and reward the uncommon ones - well, the end result of such a lopsided race as that is too obvious to require elaboration." -  Paul Harvey

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Its fucking hilarious.   You can't discuss the facts with the left on this.

Left: Women make less than men.

Facts: You need to compare job to job not overall pay rate.

Left: You are a bigoted pig.

Facts: No seriously men choose fields that pay more.

Left: Should not matter, my gender studies degree deserves equal pay with a male chemical engineer.  

Facts: Why?

Left: Fairness.

It seems they have always had a problem defending their positions.  See, the problem is simple though: emotions don’t overrule statistics and facts.  

12 minutes ago, F3600 said:

"Why should anyone aspire to be a common man, an average man? Do you realize what it means to be average? That means you're the best of the lousiest...and the lousiest of the best. Now, if we demand more and more for producing less and less, while the have-not nations encourage, and inspire, and indeed require hard work and maximum effort - if we deify the common man while they encourage and reward the uncommon ones - well, the end result of such a lopsided race as that is too obvious to require elaboration." -  Paul Harvey

I loved his program.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Anler said:

Our high school puts a strong emphasis on achievement and college placement. Also puts a strong emphasis on parent involvement and transparency. :dunno:

Ours puts a strong emphasis on making sure they spend more per student then the state college does.