Check your account email address ×

Dont worry about a tanking market

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dow futures down 450 after Trumps tweet this morning. 

China retaliated.....its fucking on like Donkey Kong. Fuck China

Good luck Ben. I used to play the market like that and unless you have the tools that the big guys use its hard to do. The market makes zero sense sometimes, it doesnt move on fundamentals as much as it does on hype and manipulation. China will make a deal sooner or later and the market will rebound bigly! 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Good luck Ben. I used to play the market like that and unless you have the tools that the big guys use its hard to do. The market makes zero sense sometimes, it doesnt move on fundamentals as much as it does on hype and manipulation. China will make a deal sooner or later and the market will rebound bigly! 

No....the market was topped out. Revenues were flat or falling. We have a global slowdown and there will be a recession in the coming months or maybe a year or two.

Very little downside to being short here and not a whole lot of upside to being long

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

We've all learned those lessons.  Very few can do it.

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We've all learned those lessons.  Very few can do it.

I gave up in 2007, I just couldn't make sense of it at that point. The 90's were easy, everyone was making money. I hired a guy about 5 years ago, now I don't even look at it. We meet a couple times a year and make changes then. So far so good. 

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'll end up peddling your meats and salsa, to pay your rent and buy food. 

You'll be broke, as usual. 

Selling food to buy food. better than selling your mouth at the glory hole like you do.

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

Selling food to buy food. better than selling your mouth at the glory hole like you do.

What glory hole, faggot? 

I got a formerly attractive woman, and even if the market dumps 50%, I'm STILL WEALTHY.

Any other AWFUL DRAGQUEEN posts, faggot? 

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What glory hole, faggot? 

I got a formerly attractive woman, and even if the market dumps 50%, I'm STILL WEALTHY.

So your broad used to be an attractive man, got it. Do you call its man made vag the glory hole, is it better than the one you use at sandy.s?

1 hour ago, ManOnManOral said:

So your broad used to be an attractive man, got it. Do you call its man made vag the glory hole, is it better than the one you use at sandy.s?

No faggot sucker of cock 800 DRAGON. My lady is 69 fukkin years old, and not the knockout she used ta' be. But a queer, ball-gargler like you misinterprets  anything to do with women. 

I can't help it if you're a cock-hound, OK? 

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

No faggot sucker of cock 800 DRAGON. My lady is 69 fukkin years old, and not the knockout she used ta' be. But a queer, ball-gargler like you misinterprets  anything to do with women. 

I can't help it if you're a cock-hound, OK? 

YUK

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What glory hole, faggot? 

You  have sweet fuck all !!