Check your account email address ×

For the lib poll lovers.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc: Take into account how CNN over polls democrats as well.  This particular poll 33-26 D-R.   

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/441749-trump-approval-on-economy-at-new-high-cnn-poll

President Trump’s approval rating on the economy has hit a new high, according to a CNN poll released on Thursday.

A majority of respondents — 56 percent — said they approve of Trump’s handling of the economy, compared with 41 percent who disapproved.

its-the-economy-stupid-james-carville-rent-home-own.jpg

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

no reason to even talk about how to pay for it just tack it onto the debt.  

Take away social security, i dont care. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Take away social security, i dont care. 

Everyone gets 36 months of a welfare based safety net to use in their life.  Once that’s up, no more.

That should help out.

A month before election all hell is going to break loose .  Every chicken little on the left/ media is going to be screaming about economic collapse.,  on the verge of meltdown.   Going to be liquid this time around.  Not going to get fucked again. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Everyone gets 36 months of a welfare based safety net to use in their life.  Once that’s up, no more.

That should help out.

And we can take the military budget to zero and mothball the whole fucking thing until there is actually a threat to our democracy that our military didnt manufacture itself.

There.......my solution fixed 100000x more of the problem than yours!!!!

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And we can take the military budget to zero and mothball the whole fucking thing until there is actually a threat to our democracy that our military didnt manufacture itself.

yes life would be peachy without a military,  no other country would try to do to us what we do to other countries.  SMH

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That should help out.

what are you going to do after 36 months when they can;t take care of themselves.  put a bullet in them :dunno:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dummy.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

what are you going to do after 36 months when they can;t take care of themselves.  put a bullet in them :dunno:

It depends on the reason they cannot take care of themselves.