Check your account email address ×

Trudope was too late with his carbon tax.........

irv

7 hours ago, irv said:

So, you don't have any thoughts of you own? Gotcha. Kev, what's it like to be lead around by the nose trusting those in power even though they have been proven to be a bunch of incompetent, know nothing imbeciles? You despise Trudeau you say but Catherine McKenna is a god to you? Have you ever looked up her qualifications before Trudope appointed her the environment minister?  

Also, have you ever questioned why the alarmists want the Medieval Warming period removed from the history books? Have you ever questioned the fact that the alarmists told us we'd have no ice caps, oceans would rise 20 feet, the great lakes would dry up, etc, etc, etc all by 2010 yet none of those things have happened?? Have you ever questioned anything before or do you just follow along/trust what the Gov't tells you, blindly, because of who they are and the position they are in?  

Sheeple.jpg

You want to talk about credentials.  

Maybe check out the fuck ups in Ford's cabinet.  

I'm not naive enough to think I know more about climate change than the PHD's who studied it.  

I am smart enough to believe the conclussions of NASA scientists against those funded by fossil fuel companies. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Boom Boom is confused.  Water levels rising, bad.  Water levels lowering, even worse. :dunno:

Dried up lakes and records floods. 

Yep. Nothing extreme about that. Derp derp

• Like 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm not naive enough to think I know more about climate change than the PHD's who studied it.  

I am smart enough to believe the conclussions of NASA scientists against those funded by fossil fuel companies. 

See, I'm smart enough to call bs on their bs PHD's.  Know lots of them who aren't worth the time of day, you're just to stupid to, so might as well just soak it in.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

See, I'm smart enough to call bs on their bs PHD's.  Know lots of them who aren't worth the time of day, you're just to stupid to, so might as well just soak it in.

A dumb ass like you calling BS on PHD's just because you don't like the message is the equivalent and a monkey throwing shit at visitors in the zoo. 

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Dried up lakes and records floods. 

Yep. Nothing extreme about that. Derp derp

Why are lakes drying up? IISc professor provides answer

They cite the decline of vegetation in catchment areas and mismanagement of flood plains and buffer zones as reasons for the lakes drying up. IISc professor T V Ramachandra said the city is facing unrealistic urbanisation. “Irresponsible conversion of flood plains and urbanisation are the prime drivers drying up the lakes, as the region is losing its ability to allow water infiltration and retention,” he said.

https://www.deccanherald.com/city/top-bengaluru-stories/why-are-lakes-drying-up-iisc-professor-provides-answer-730374.html 

Some – like the dying Aral Sea – can be attributed to ill-conceived irrigation schemes.

Increased diversion for irrigated agriculture, the building of dams and reduced rainfall over the lake’s surface, are also named as contributing factors.

https://www.climatechangenews.com/2012/02/29/why-are-the-worlds-lakes-disappearing/

Poor Kevvy! :lol:

sheep3.jpg

Edited by irv

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

A dumb ass like you calling BS on PHD's just because you don't like the message is the equivalent and a monkey throwing shit at visitors in the zoo. 

Why don't you practice what you're good at Climate Barbie Hands.:lol:

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I am smart enough to believe the conclusions of NASA scientists against those funded by fossil fuel companies. 

Take note when this Nasa study was observed and written, Kev. :news: 

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

climate21.jpg

So far you guys and your MEMEs have maybe proven that the work done so far over the past 20 years has worked out well.

None of the expected has happened 

:dunno:  I guess it is how you look at things.  No smog days here has been great for the past 8 years or so 

ARE YOU GUYS MISSING THESE DAYS? 

Oooooh noes.   Drug Ford just linked the flooding in Ottawa area to climate change. 

Too bad part of his plan is to clean up litter in the parks.  

His other plan is to reduce budget for flood control, emergency forest fire funding and cancel the plan to plant trees.

He’s as dumb as shit but he’s smarter than the dummies on here that believe fossil fuel company propaganda.  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So far you guys and your MEMEs have maybe proven that the work done so far over the past 20 years has worked out well.

:dunno:  I guess it is how you look at things.  No smog days here has been great for the past 8 years or so 

Remember when scientists told us to reduce cfc’s because the ozone layer wa thinning?  

https://www.canada.ca/en/environment-climate-change/services/air-pollution/issues/ozone-layer/depletion-impacts/causes-status-recovery.html

I wonder what their thoughts were on those studies?

what do those dummies think of scientists telling people to vaccinate their kids when Trump said it causes autism? 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

What work in particular is that :lol: 

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

What work in particular is that :lol: 

you are not bright enough to understand :lol: 

car emissions alone have fell greatly since even 2000 and if you go back to 1990 its hugely 

no  coal here and none in Michigan = SUNNY DAYS 

general energy reduction in the past 20 years is massive, something you just don't get - our building have reduced use hugely just going from T12 to T8 never mind going LED now.  New heat systems that use 1/3 the energy 

You don't understand what its like to have smog days, you just don't get them where you live.  

keep thinking nothing has changed, it just shows how not in touch you are farm boy 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

car emissions alone have fell greatly since even 2000 and if you go back to 1990 its hugely 

general energy reduction in the past 20 years is massive, something you just don't get - our building have reduced use hugely just going from T12 to T8 never mind going LED now.  New heat systems that use 1/3 the energy 

You don't understand what its like to have smog days, you just don't get them where you live.  

keep thinking nothing has changed, it just shows how not in touch you are farm boy 

So pre-Trudeau and no Carbon Tax needed.  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So pre-Trudeau and no Carbon Tax needed.  

sure

That is why I backed cap and trade - Doug told you no 

The reason we got more efficient was to save money or else it would not have been done -  so what you say 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure

The reason we got more efficient was to save money or else it would not have been done -  so what you say 

Yes but then there is loss of income for governments so that can't happen for long and any costs incurred by the industry gets passed onto the consumer.

I'm all for making cleaner energy and think we have been doing a stellar job over the past 30 years, but if you listen to Trudeau, he makes it seem like nothing has been done before him.:lol:

When is his next carbon polluting vacation?  

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes but then there is loss of income for governments so that can't happen for long and any costs incurred by the industry gets passed onto the consumer.

I'm all for making cleaner energy and think we have been doing a stellar job over the past 30 years, but if you listen to Trudeau, he makes it seem like nothing has been done before him.:lol:

When is his next carbon polluting vacation?  

Actually it creates jobs and growth of economy.  

I not backing Trudeau's blanket tax as  you know.  but it what we have now since DOUG came to power with his NO PLAN SLOGAN CAMPAIGN 

You voted for this AC its that CLEAR :lol:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

sure

You just admitted that a carbon tax isn’t needed to reduce emissions. 

11 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

You just admitted that a carbon tax isn’t needed to reduce emissions. 

yes I know CAP AND TRADE is the way - haven't I said this 100 times :dunno: 

DOUG FUCKED US IN ONTARIO - well not fucked since this tax isn't going to be a huge affect on anything but it will be more than the zero affects of cap and trade 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes I know CAP AND TRADE is the way - haven't I said this 100 times :dunno: 

DOUG FUCKED US IN ONTARIO - well not fucked since this tax isn't going to be a huge affect on anything but it will be more than the zero affects of cap and trade 

Do you think the climate will stop changing?  

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

And how does any of that equate to climate change predictions being very wrong 

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Do you think the climate will stop changing?  

no :dunno:  

its nicer not having dead fish in the Harbour like we as kids did

no smog

don't mind recycling as this too creates jobs but will not help landfill issues 

The idea That  a company be able to save money by polluting less  - makes good sense 

GIVING them billions like Doug want to do isn't so good