Check your account email address ×

44 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is law enforcement instructed NOT to check for immigration status when stopping people for a crime in a sanctuary city?  That's a problem dipshit.

ok, so build more prisons, hire more cops, more cars and other equipment, etc etc etc. this is typical of your idiocy, spend $1000 to solve a $1 problem, then at the end of the day you're still left with a 90 cent problem, because there will still be illegal immigrants on the streets. briliant!

41 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They just made a couple mistakes bud, it’s all good. 👍

the sanctuary city is doing what you required. do you want to change things now? yes, police, ICE and others make mistakes all the time, you just don't hear about them unless they involve your boogeymen. 

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, so build more prisons, hire more cops, more cars and other equipment, etc etc etc. this is typical of your idiocy, spend $1000 to solve a $1 problem, then at the end of the day you're still left with a 90 cent problem, because there will still be illegal immigrants on the streets. briliant!

the sanctuary city is doing what you required. do you want to change things now? yes, police, ICE and others make mistakes all the time, you just don't hear about them unless they involve your boogeymen. 

You really are agreeable to this disingenuous bullshit?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Pretty simple anyone not willing to address our broken asylum laws is basically for open borders.  

That's just a simple fact from what most with brains see.  If it's not, I'd like to see evidence of it.

....and not just half-assed lip service.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's just a simple fact from what most with brains see.  If it's not, I'd like to see evidence of it.

....and not just half-assed lip service.

Yep.   Both sides.   

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and you know that based on a few cases you were fed to scare you? 

Maybe you should be questioning how and where you are getting your information first before questioning my information, collusion boy.

Just now, racer254 said:

Maybe you should be questioning how and where you are getting your information first before questioning my information, collusion boy.

i'm reading sanctuary city policy. now if you have proof sanctuary cities are releasing all felons, please, post it. 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i'm reading sanctuary city policy. now if you have proof sanctuary cities are releasing all felons, please, post it. 

Put it up.  Paste a link. 

BTW, You are a liar, as I did not say anything like that.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Put it up.  Paste a link. 

BTW, You are a liar, as I did not say anything like that.

you are a fucking idiot. i explain sanctuary cities, even including details about how some illegal immigrants get out. you say i'm completely wrong, i ask you to prove it. then you ask me to prove what i said originally, and call me a liar :lol:

you are a fucking idiot. i explain sanctuary cities, even including details about how some illegal immigrants get out. you say i'm completely wrong, i ask you to prove it. then you ask me to prove what i said originally, and call me a liar :lol:

There is no universal definition of a “sanctuary” policy

“Sanctuary” policies take many forms and generally fall into the following categories:

• restricting the ability of police to make arrests for federal immigration violations;
  • prohibiting “287(g)” agreements through which ICE deputizes local law-enforcement officers to enforce federal immigration law;
  • refusing to enter into a contract with the federal government to hold immigrants in detention;
  • restricting the police or other city workers from asking about immigration status or collecting data from individuals they encounter or arrest;
  • restricting local police responses to federal immigration detainers;
  • refusing to allow ICE into local jails without a warrant; and
  • restricting immigration enforcement in sensitive locations like hospitals and schools.

GET IT NOW? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

He is seriously a waste of good oxygen.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is no universal definition of a “sanctuary” policy

“Sanctuary” policies take many forms and generally fall into the following categories:

• restricting the ability of police to make arrests for federal immigration violations;
  • prohibiting “287(g)” agreements through which ICE deputizes local law-enforcement officers to enforce federal immigration law;
  • refusing to enter into a contract with the federal government to hold immigrants in detention;
  • restricting the police or other city workers from asking about immigration status or collecting data from individuals they encounter or arrest;
  • restricting local police responses to federal immigration detainers;
  • refusing to allow ICE into local jails without a warrant; and
  • restricting immigration enforcement in sensitive locations like hospitals and schools.

GET IT NOW? 

yes i do, you are a dipshit and don't even know wtf the argument is about. "felonies" isn't even mentioned in that. you try everything possible to not look like an idiot, only it never works. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

restricting the ability of police to make arrests for federal immigration violations;

hey dumb fuck, we know they are here illegally. that is not what the argument is about. its what the local law does with them when they commit felonies. jesus christ, pay attention. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yes i do, you are a dipshit and don't even know wtf the argument is about. "felonies" isn't even mentioned in that. you try everything possible to not look like an idiot, only it never works. 

I never said anything about felonies you dim bulb.  RESTRICTING THE ABILITY OF POLICE.  WHY?

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Why is law enforcement instructed NOT to check for immigration status when stopping people for a crime in a sanctuary city?  That's a problem dipshit.

when is the last time you had an interaction with a cop and they asked you your immigration status.  I have no problem with it being asked but ask it of everyone.  If you take the license of a white person as proof they are legal the same should be done for hispanics.  if a white person or a hispanic person has no ID they should be treated the same.  

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

when is the last time you had an interaction with a cop and they asked you your immigration status.  I have no problem with it being asked but ask it of everyone.  If you take the license of a white person as proof they are legal the same should be done for hispanics.  if a white person or a hispanic person has no ID they should be treated the same.  

Agreed, but if I am asked I would not care one bit.  Check everyone every time they are stopped for anything.  If you are doing something illegal...which being in the country illegally is a criminal activity, then they should be detained, reported and prosecuted, just like any other illegal activity.  Then it's on record, plain and simple.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Agreed, but if I am asked I would not care one bit.  Check everyone every time they are stopped for anything.  If you are doing something illegal...which being in the country illegally is a criminal activity, then they should be detained, reported and prosecuted, just like any other illegal activity.  Then it's on record, plain and simple.

:lol: and they are. they're just not held in prisons for a long time, having to rely on ICE who's busy with other things, and generally costing more than it's worth. if you want to spend the extra money on more police, more prisons, more equipment, more headaches to keep a generally hard working, safe, low paid pumpkin picker in the slammer until he can be deported, because he jay walked, by all means do it. you pay for it though. maybe you'll sleep better at night. also keep in mind the problems you're going to create when immigrants stay in the shadows, performing more crimes, not helping with serious crimes, to try and hide because of your policy.  

• Like 1