Check your account email address ×

“The American people have resoundingly rejected this Administration's toxic anti-immigrant policies, and Democrats will continue to advance immigration policies that keep us safe and honor our values."

So sanctuary cities keep us safe and honor our values. :lol: You’re a joke Nancy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I saw this late last night and it explains why Nielsen is gone and why  they are pushing for more firings. Typical Trump....doesn't get his way and he starts throwing his toys and telling his friends to get out of his house....it's how  children react to being told no. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw this late last night and it explains why Nielsen is gone and why  they are pushing for more firings. Typical Trump....doesn't get his way and he starts throwing his toys and telling his friends to get out of his house....it's how  children react to being told no. 

Exactly. After he used the parents of people killed by illegal immigrants as pawns. Now he’s dropping these supposed “murderers and rapists” at their doors?

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Pretty simple anyone not willing to address our broken asylum laws is basically for open borders.  

OK Pig Shit W.....you're either with us or you're against us. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

“The American people have resoundingly rejected this Administration's toxic anti-immigrant policies, and Democrats will continue to advance immigration policies that keep us safe and honor our values."

So sanctuary cities keep us safe and honor our values. :lol: You’re a joke Nancy. 

Another topic you have no clue about. I’d bet you have this vision of sanctuary cities being full of ruthless gangs of immigrants zombies eating people and the law doing nothing :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Another topic you have no clue about. I’d bet you have this vision of sanctuary cities being full of ruthless gangs of immigrants zombies eating people and the law doing nothing :lol:

My expectation is if you’re an undocumented immigrant and commit a felony you need to be referred to ICE and GTFO. And that’s the opposite of what happens there. 

Edited by Edmo

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK Pig Shit W.....you're either with us or you're against us. 

:lmao: Dude we get it you love illegal immigration.   Pretty obvious.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My expectation is if you’re an undocumented immigrant and commit a felony you need to be referred to ICE and GTFO. And that’s the opposite of what happens there. 

:lol: I knew it. Fucking clueless

Edited by Snoslinger

I hope this little weasel Miller convinces Trump  to CLOSE the border.....the fallout will be spectacular.  :lol:

https://www.businessinsider.com/after-nielsen-out-miller-controls-immigration-and-borders-report-2019-4

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Miller needs to eat a bullet, and I predict he will before too long. Fucking guy even looks like a soulless zombie

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Miller needs to eat a bullet, and I predict he will before too long. Fucking guy even looks like a soulless zombie

He was also leaking information to The Washington Examiner to make Nielsen look bad....swell guy.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey spedmo, if I explain sanctuary cities to you, will be open minded and learn? Or will you repeat the same old BS later?

So they’re not releasing these folks back into the population without calling ice? This is all made up?

Please do explain.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

So they’re not releasing these folks back into the population without calling ice? This is all made up?

Please do explain.

Sanctuary cities are not spending their time and resources looking for illegal immigrants. If they come across them in a crime, and it’s a felony, they call ICE who is supposed to respond and pick them up. Exactly as you stated. In several cases mistakes were made, and ICE did not pick the felon up. Thinking that the felon’s crime was not a real danger to the public, the local police let them go. Later, one of them did much worse and killed somebody. 

Police in big cities like that don’t have the time and resources to handle all illegal immigrants. It’s also been shown that because of the lack of fear, many of these illegals come out of the shadow.and actually help solve crimes.

is it a perfect system? I don’t know. We can’t always prevent all crimes. But I think it should be up to the cities to decide. 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Sanctuary cities are not spending their time and resources looking for illegal immigrants. If they come across them in a crime, and it’s a felony, they call ICE who is supposed to respond and pick them up. Exactly as you stated. In several cases mistakes were made, and ICE did not pick the felon up. Thinking that the felon’s crime was not a real danger to the public, the local police let them go. Later, one of them did much worse and killed somebody. 

Police in big cities like that don’t have the time and resources to handle all illegal immigrants. It’s also been shown that because of the lack of fear, many of these illegals come out of the shadow.and actually help solve crimes.

is it a perfect system? I don’t know. We can’t always prevent all crimes. But I think it should be up to the cities to decide. 

And if the 'decide', then they should be entitled to exactly what they want: more.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And if the 'decide', then they should be entitled to exactly what they want: more.

What a little Napolean fucktard...you disagree with me sanctuary cities I'll show you!!!!!!!!!! (Insert Trump laying on the floor kicking his feet and pounding his fists) 😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a little Napolean fucktard...you disagree with me sanctuary cities I'll show you!!!!!!!!!! (Insert Trump laying on the floor kicking his feet and pounding his fists) 😂

Why would you not want to send them where they will be accepted with open arms and cash? You place people where it is 'best' for them. Obvious solution if you ans me... or anyone with common sense. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why would you not want to send them where they will be accepted with open arms and cash? You place people where it is 'best' for them. Obvious solution if you ans me... or anyone with common sense. :lol:

Bet his business rely's on them.  :lol:  

32 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Why is law enforcement instructed NOT to check for immigration status when stopping people for a crime in a sanctuary city?  That's a problem dipshit.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is law enforcement instructed NOT to check for immigration status when stopping people for a crime in a sanctuary city?  That's a problem dipshit.

They just made a couple mistakes bud, it’s all good. 👍

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Bet his business rely's on them.  :lol:  

Nope...wrong again HM....kind of a trend with you. BTW I don’t “love” anything other then my wife, daughter, family and dog but if you think shutting down the border is a good idea than you’re idiot same if you think there isn’t a labor shortage in this country. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks