Check your account email address ×

House Authorizes Subpoenas For Report and Former Trump Advisors

• Platinum Contributing Member

So not only do they want to see the full report but they are also seeking evidence from Bannon, Priebus, Ann Donaldson and others....not only is this another fishing expedition but they are overplaying their hand.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/03/mueller-report-house-panel-authorizes-subpoena-full-report-ag-barr/3333346002/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

The  dembanksters  have way to much money and political capitol  invested to let this go. Rumors are now flying around the net about nadler's  connections with Russian deals himself , plus his own son's law firm  involvement  with shady legal dealings, political and media . Anyone catch that former FBI liar, james comey's daughter  is a high ranking shyster  in the southern district of New York ?

• Gold Member

Anybody that would be called before the house needs to answer almost every question with “I don’t recall or remember” it work great for the Obama administration and kept many people from further prosecution

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So not only do they want to see the full report but they are also seeking evidence from Bannon, Priebus, Ann Donaldson and others....not only is this another fishing expedition but they are overplaying their hand.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/04/03/mueller-report-house-panel-authorizes-subpoena-full-report-ag-barr/3333346002/

:lol:

OMG. now congress shouldn't see the full report either?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG. now congress shouldn't see the full report either?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

smails, before mueller report release: we'll need to see the full report

smails, now: nobody needs to see the full report, not even anyone in congress

Read the whole article you fucking nitwit...it goes beyond just the report. I already said they should see the fucking report you annoying cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read the whole article you fucking nitwit...it goes beyond just the report. I already said they should see the fucking report you annoying cunt.

It’s the way you wrote it, and you were fine with a redacted version of the report BTW the dems want his tax returns now too. So whine about that a little and get back in line to vote for trump in 2020. 

Edited by Snoslinger

48 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It’s the way you wrote it, and you were fine with a redacted version of the report BTW the dems want his tax returns now too. So whine about that a little and get back in line to vote for trump in 2020. 

Once again you ignore the subpoenas for Bannon, Preibus, Ann Donaldson, etc......and quit fucking  telling me what I'm fine with you twat. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You said it yourself ya dipshit

I said the report in whatever form the law proscribes and why does it even fucking matter...the house Dems are just like you and will never believe  anything and just keep digging, investigating,  making shit up....etc. 

I've been pretty middle of the road on Trump and this whole thing and all you do is try to play fucking gotcha and catch me in some lie or something....fuck man grow up. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

They only want the full report for campaign fodder.  

Whatever they think will help them but all these other subpoenas are just going to bury them...people are sick of their fucking crying. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whatever they think will help them but all these other subpoenas are just going to bury them...people are sick of their fucking crying. 

The politicians want it for campaign fodder and their supporters want it holding out every last bit of hope it contains some "gottcha" sentence.  

I'm 50/50 on if it should be released myself, in case anyone cares...

BTW Slinger is there a law  that says  Presidents must release their tax returns because if not this is just more political bullshit and sour grapes from House Dems. Nevermind just checked and there is no law.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I said the report in whatever form the law proscribes and why does it even fucking matter...the house Dems are just like you and will never believe  anything and just keep digging, investigating,  making shit up....etc. 

I've been pretty middle of the road on Trump and this whole thing and all you do is try to play fucking gotcha and catch me in some lie or something....fuck man grow up. 

I don’t give a shit what part of the road you’re on with trump. If I think you are being a complete hack on a certain topic, I’ll call you out. I’m not accusing you of lying about anything.

Trump brought all this shit on himself, when he put his crony Barr in charge, and now barr won’t release the full report for congressional committees to see. Don’t even tell me you’d be fine with all this if it was hillary 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don’t give a shit what part of the road you’re on with trump. If I think you are being a complete hack on a certain topic, I’ll call you out. I’m not accusing you of lying about anything.

Trump brought all this shit on himself, when he put his crony Barr in charge, and now barr won’t release the full report for congressional committees to see. Don’t even tell me you’d be fine with all this if it was hillary 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So now smails is OK with trump not revealing his tax returns as well. Like I said, get back on the trump train. Your crying about trump falls on deaf ears 

Good god Slinger go fuck yourself with this shit and your precious Dems are fucking themselves with this shit and I have never said shit about Hillary other than I think she was a horrible fucking candidate so save that shot as well you fucking loon.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks