Check your account email address ×

Hahaha......Biden is toast

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The real funny thing is everyone giving a fuck about it now because the MSM told you to care. Was anyone before this saying, “Wow Joe shouldn’t run because he smells people’s hair!” No, they weren’t. The media fed by Bernie or whomever else on the left is feeding all of you a prepackaged narrative. 

C'mon man....

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I wouldn't vote for that loser either way, but its fucking silly. The outrage is manufactured. There is no denying it. All of a sudden an all out assault on it. 

Prolly started by other dems. Just like trump Russia, started by his own side.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The real funny thing is everyone giving a fuck about it now because the MSM told you to care. Was anyone before this saying, “Wow Joe shouldn’t run because he smells people’s hair!” No, they weren’t. The media fed by Bernie or whomever else on the left is feeding all of you a prepackaged narrative. 

We've been commenting on creepy joe's bizarre behavior around women for years .  He's a fuckin weirdo perv and your a moron

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

We've been commenting on creepy joe's bizarre behavior around women for years .  He's a fuckin weirdo perv and your a moron

You’re* 

If you’re gonna call someone a moron, get that right at least. And yeah everyone has said he’s creepy. But not disqualifying, tear him down, he’s scum of the earth creepy with both sides attacking him. It’s manufactured. If you don’t like it or can’t see it, YOU’RE a moron. 

56 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re* 

If you’re gonna call someone a moron, get that right at least. And yeah everyone has said he’s creepy. But not disqualifying, tear him down, he’s scum of the earth creepy with both sides attacking him. It’s manufactured. If you don’t like it or can’t see it, YOU’RE a moron. 

So yesterday's self proclaimed deep thought hipster genius is today's grammar Police .  Nice retort . :bc:

• Like 1

MSM doesn't want old, white, left of center Joe.   They love the more progressive candidates. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

MSM doesn't want old, white, left of center Joe.   They love the more progressive candidates. 

Who in the fuck does want that empty suit. Fuck he is a gomer

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Who in the fuck does want that empty suit. Fuck he is a gomer

Probably the biggest war monger of all the candidates.....both sides. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And his gay lover looks to be even more upset

Speaking of Homosexuals where's Barbie and Toolkit at.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Speaking of Homosexuals where's Barbie and Toolkit at.  

they likely wised up and realize you bozos are so far off the range you're not worth wasting time with. i know you are off the range as well, but it's still fun poking at your stupidity, but not as much i have to admit. if you had an ounce of intelligence and/or integrity, you'd all be aware of your drastic "changes" since trumpy. it  really is pathetic.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

they likely wised up and realize you bozos are so far off the range you're not worth wasting time with. i know you are off the range as well, but it's still fun poking at your stupidity, but not as much i have to admit. if you had an ounce of intelligence and/or integrity, you'd all be aware of your drastic "changes" since trumpy. it  really is pathetic.

Just shut the fuck up will ya. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You know what it means when you think everyone around you has changed?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

You know what it means when you think everyone around you has changed?

:lol:

in here, it means you're a fucking hack. i'll list some of these "changes" you've illustrated, off the top of my head

• a vietnam war dodging, war hero insulting POS is cool (please, spare me your "well, i struggled with that" line of shit)
  • russia went from the number one enemy, to your new buddy, even after they meddled in our election, and helped your boy win
  • insulting generals and other military is now OK (after your fleeing the former site balling, after some of us criticized petraeus)
  • personal and financial gains from being a sitting potus are now acceptable
  • non-transparency, including the non-release of income taxes, is now OK
  • friends and other non-experienced personnel in key gov positions is now acceptable
  • a potus who fucked whores, and paid to cover it all up, is now acceptable
  • the economy is no longer fake, or a misrepresentation of the times. that changed jan 22, 2017
  • filling the swamp, rather than draining it, is now acceptable
  • buddying up to dictators is now cool, when before it was a crime to even mention it
  • literally kissing dictator ass in front of the world is cool, when taking a bow to friends was an insult to the country
  • wall street friendly gov is now acceptable
  • a narcissistic bragger in the WH is now cool
  • lying 24/7 is now acceptable 
  • huge deficits are cool now

i could list many more but i think i made my point. now go ahead with your usual nonsense, like it's all OK now because trump got you a small tax break, or cracked down on some illegal immigrants who were out to take your paycheck...