Check your account email address ×

Please nominate him!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Bernie won’t stand a chance against trump. It’ll be a bigger bloodbath than it would have been the first time. The trumpsters who supposedly would have voted for Bernie, who now chastise him, are sticking with their goon. It’s a shame, because i still think Bernie would make a damn good potus. He’d definitely steer is in the right direction.

Please read this post and the one you made above it . Then explain what the fuck you are thinking. Because they contradict each other.

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Please read this post and the one you made above it . Then explain what the fuck you are thinking. Because they contradict each other.

Not really. Bernie is not anti-capitalist. I also don’t see how he’d get some of the freebies he talks about. He can’t just go into office and snap his fingers and make it happen. I know it seems that way now with the pussified , pants wetting gop in office 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're a dumb motherfucker

Bernie would have killed Trump

Hillary was the only person on the planet detestable enough to lose to Trump

Yup. Slinger suffers from what a lot of Dems suffer from - trying to appease the wish washy centrist neocons.

Fuck that. Seize the means or GTFO.

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. Slinger suffers from what a lot of Dems suffer from - trying to appease the wish washy centrist neocons.

Fuck that. Seize the means or GTFO.

Slinger just wants to blame dumb trump supporters for Trump. The reality is is dumb Hillary supporters that allowed Hillary to hijack the dnc and deliver the victory to Trump

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Dems better put up Booker, or a similar likable, and decent candidate.  Bernie is a no go.

Neal

Booker is a piece of pandering non likeable garbage as well.

They should run that gabbard chick...at least shes hot

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

She and he are at the top with Beto.  All are more desirable than Trump.  Time to move on from him.

Neal

I'd still take Bernie over all of them simply over his military and 4th amendment stance. Also Bernie and Trump both support American workers unlike your Beansed ass

Bernie is a joke. He's simply playing the old carnival barker's game-------" Tell them what they want to hear ". 

If you are young, weak, lazy, etc. and broke, and some old bastid tells you that he will give you RICH people's money, YOU WILL VOTE FOR HIM!!!! 

I just got slammed for massive taxes two days ago. If Bernie gets in, they will fukken kill me with taxes. Literally. 

Hate to say it but Bernie COULD GET IN, BECAUSE THERE"S SO MANY YOUNG, MINORITY, VOTERS!!!

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

I support the $12b beansed bucks from your wallet, thanks!

Neal

Yah.....you got less of that than inside the trillion dollar peanuts tax break

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

Fuck, is that gross.  The body language from the blonde lady tells you all you need to know.  What he is doing is so creepy and disgusting she is turning her whole body away from it .  bald guy looks like he can hardly control himself from jacking off all over it.  Little Asian girl............Who in their right mind would stroke a child like that. 

X2 ...fuckin creep

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

Biden argued after 9/11 that we shouldn't use our technology fighting in Afghanistan because they wouldn't "respect" us.   Even at the cost of tens of thousands of more US soldiers lives.   The guy is a complete fucking buffoon.  Anyone who votes for this man is a massive fucking retard.  

Wtf...