Check your account email address ×

Trump's AG Bill Barr has a history of cover-ups -- and he just struck again

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so i, and many other experts about this thing are wrong, and you and a couple of bozos have it all right? it's as simple as making a request for the mueller report :lol:

you'll come around again soon i'm sure. you always were a slow learner, but a learner nonetheless. 

Oh... Like you were right about collusion? Tell me more Carnac...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Slinger is trying to hide the fact he thinks Trump still colluded. He “says” he accepts it, but lol fuck no he doesn’t. This is sad. Any possible scenario is now it. Barr is lying. Mueller wouldn’t come forward. Congress can’t subpoena Mueller. Congress can’t force Barr under oath.

Bahahahahhahahaha so fucking dumb. It’s somehow easier to imagine Barr lying with the weight of the whole of Congress, hundreds of millions of Americans, and the fucking guy who wrote the report at his door step. Somehow, some fucking how, he’s just going to lie and that is that. 

:lol:

ah, turn the argument into something else that is a damn lie and you know it. weak dude, very weak. is this what you always do when proven wrong about somethiing? seems that way.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so i, and many other experts about this thing are wrong, and you and a couple of bozos have it all right? it's as simple as making a request for the mueller report :lol:

you'll come around again soon i'm sure. you always were a slow learner, but a learner nonetheless. 

So we accept YOU'RE experts, but ours are junk.

I wish we could have gotten the rules squared away earlier on.

Edited by Snake
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

more....

Justice Department rules now make Barr the sole keeper of the Mueller report. He alone decides what to do with it, including how much to make public and whether to pursue prosecution or other punitive measures based on RobertMueller’s findings. Certain aspects of the report will have to be redacted, such as grand-jury materials, classified details and information related to ongoing investigations. But beyond that, Barr will have almost total discretion over what to share with the White House, Congress and the American people.

http://time.com/5557096/william-barr-mueller-report/

jesus, watch his own testimony about it in the senate...

you do understand congress gave the ag the power to do this, right?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

So we accept YOU'RE experts, but ours are junk.

I wish we could have gotten the rules squared away earlier on.

hey fuck nuts, barr said it himself. 

tell us more about your friend in gov, and the russian adoption stuff

great examples of why rwws are soooooo fucking clueless all the time, not to mention gullible. not a clue about what's happening around them. throw on some conservative radio on the drive home, tune into hannity at night...

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

great examples of why rwws are soooooo fucking clueless all the time, not to mention gullible. not a clue about what's happening around them. throw on some conservative radio on the drive home, tune into hannity at night...

:lol::lol2: :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

hey fuck nuts, barr said it himself. 

tell us more about your friend in gov, and the russian adoption stuff

Tell us about the collusion.

Got hooked. For 2 plus years!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oops forgot one, tune into FS to see what other nut jobs are saying :lol:

Youre the only nutjob commenting....MCs probably passed out drunk and Toolkits hiding in a dark room sucking his thumb.

:lol2:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

The bottom line....as has been known all along....is that Slinger will never believe the report now no matter what. Once collusion was off the table it was all over for him.

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“ so I, and many other experts”.  :wtf: 

Hahahahahaha

You are no expert man. You are a partisan dipshit. You are too blinded by your hate for Trump to see even the slightest bit of reality. 

You should take a break and try to regain some composure. 

Expert.......  hahahaha. Expert at making up lies and fabricating total bull shit stories. 

You are a fucking moron. Most of us have known this for a decade or more. The rest have come to realize this in the last few days. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The bottom line....as has been known all along....is that Slinger will never believe the report now no matter what. Once collusion was off the table it was all over for him.

not true at all...i want to see the full report, so we know trump's fixer upper isn't hiding things. 

not true at all...i want to see the full report, so we know trump's fixer upper isn't hiding things. 

And what then if he isnt...whats your next move?

I’d like to go on record here and state:  You are going to be very disappointed in the full report. If you start preparing yourself now you may not have a total breakdown like we've seen these last few days. 

Slinger, prepare yourself for disappointment. Its coming. Prepare now. 

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I’d like to go on record here and state:  You are going to be very disappointed in the full report. If you start preparing yourself now you may not have a total breakdown like we've seen these last few days. 

Slinger, prepare yourself for disappointment. Its coming. Prepare now. 

Notice Snowrider and Spin etc are gone for a while.......they are the ones with brains. Slinger and MC just arent smart enough to do anything other than carry on looking like complete fucking retards 

one of the most important details about barr, and you nitwits didn't have a clue about it. all over the news during his confirmation. :lol:

i was right earlier, when i said you bozos got lucky on the "no collusion" claims. nothing really solid to back it up, you were just walking around mumbling things like you were told to do. a large portion of you weren't even aware of the trump jr memos, like dumb as a stump. sludgey's walking around mumbling about russian heritage. snakey's walking around mumbling something about russian adoptions. ben about fusion gps set up. 

holy fuck, what a fucking circus

• Gold Member
39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You're an expert now?  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

Notice Snowrider and Spin etc are gone for a while.......they are the ones with brains. Slinger and MC just arent smart enough to do anything other than carry on looking like complete fucking retards 

Ive been trying to tell you for a long time. Slinger is one of the dumbest humans on this planet. The last couple of days just confirm that. 

Just now, f7ben said:

tell us again about the fusion gps set up, seth rich, and how barr is a good, honest man with nothing to hide 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Spins in cuba with Lance.