Check your account email address ×

last question, for awhile

and this is primarily addressed to skidmark, snake, tom, steve...

1. if we knew members of the trump admin were meeting with russian operatives, with the intent of getting dirt on hillary, why have you been calling this a "witch hunt", "illegal" etc? why is that not important stuff to check out?

2. if you agreed the members were were meeting with russian operatives with the intent of getting dirt on hillary, how were you so convinced "no collusion"? you didn't know all the details of the events. only mueller would have known all those. for all you know, mueller could have had the actual goods that the russians promised in that meeting. you can't say leaks would have been made either. we learned alot of things about the investigation, long after they happened. it was a damn tight investigation

3. why are you thinking anyone questioning and believing something illegal went down here is stupid, or a hack? i watched many of you go ape shit over much less important things, with no freaking evidence whatsoever. 

personally, i think many of you just got damn lucky on this. there wasn't any real rocket science behind your thoughts. just running your trap yelling "no collusion". 

so, how about taking a stab at those questions and i'll stfu for awhile....

On 5/18/2017 at 9:52 AM, Highmark said:

I got two bets for any of the NeverTrump crowd.

1. No collusion is found.  $100

2. Dems do not accept it.  $100

On 5/18/2017 at 9:58 AM, Snoslinger said:

i'll take the $100 bet. if collusion is found with either trump, his admin, or former aides, you pay a charity of my choice. none, i'll pay yours. don't try pulling any BS either, like claiming the collusion didn't have any effect on the election, therefore it doesn't matter. do we need to make things any more clear?

On 5/18/2017 at 9:59 AM, Zambroski said:

"I'll take the bet but am gonna change the parameters so I can argue the loss later."

:lol:

SUCH A PERFECT DEM!!!!

On 5/18/2017 at 10:01 AM, Snoslinger said:

what parameters did I change anyway? :dunno:

Basically the entire bet. :lmao:

• Haha 1

but since you bring it up....why don't you post the entire conversation of the first bet. matter of fact, i'm sure you at one time said i won that poorly worded bet, and skidmark was dumb for accepting it. :lol:

then, get back to the 3 questions...

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf dude? one, i admit i lost the bet. two, i try to answer all your logical questions when asked. three, i guess you wont. 

First time for everything.  :lol:  

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and this is primarily addressed to skidmark, snake, tom, steve...

1. if we knew members of the trump admin were meeting with russian operatives, with the intent of getting dirt on hillary, why have you been calling this a "witch hunt", "illegal" etc? why is that not important stuff to check out? Because since the election the democrats have been calling Trump jaywalking grounds for impeachment. Either way the meeting took place, it was either oppo research, or a meeting about the MA. Regardless, neither is illegal.

2. if you agreed the members were were meeting with russian operatives with the intent of getting dirt on hillary, how were you so convinced "no collusion"? you didn't know all the details of the events. only mueller would have known all those. for all you know, mueller could have had the actual goods that the russians promised in that meeting. you can't say leaks would have been made either. we learned alot of things about the investigation, long after they happened. it was a damn tight investigation. Because we took the information given on the situation and made a fairly simple call it was at most oppo research or MA meeting.

3. why are you thinking anyone questioning and believing something illegal went down here is stupid, or a hack? i watched many of you go ape shit over much less important things, with no freaking evidence whatsoever. You accused the guy some of us voted for of the worst crime in the country. And you did it with the help of the MSM. Sorry if a near-coup attempt upsets us.

personally, i think many of you just got damn lucky on this. there wasn't any real rocket science behind your thoughts. just running your trap yelling "no collusion". Common sense goes a long way in this world. Sometimes you just know.

so, how about taking a stab at those questions and i'll stfu for awhile....

Why don't you.....

DFOMH8.gif

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you don't have any good responses do ya snakey? all 3 of my statements make sense and you cant do a fucking thing about them except deflect. i'm shocked....

Thanks for giving me all of 11 minutes to get to it.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i admitted i lost the second bet many of times today. wtf?

Second bet.  :lol:   There wasn't 2 bets.  

All of your statements are fine. If there is doubt within our legal system about that meeting, an investigator should have been assigned. When he comes back, after your side agreed he is a man of honor, and says no collusion, you should take his word as true. No collusion. That’s it. End of story. No what abouts, no it feels a certain way, the man investigating him is not only qualified, his actions during the whole process were above and beyond. Not a single leak, not a single hint of bias, just truth. The truth is simple. No collusion. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

common sense? you call believing the bullshit out of trump and trump jrs mouths, after getting busted the first time for lying about the trump tower meeting, common sense? not to mention all the other lies? that the meeting was set up to get trump jr's attention about russia adoptions??

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

if that is your definition of "common sense" it certainly explains alot...

you'd have been better off looking like a wimp for not answering, rather than a major dipshit for...

ADOPTIONS !!!!!

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i admitted i lost the second bet many of times today. wtf?

Stop trying to hang the entire 2 year investigation on a meeting. I know that is what all the pundits are saying to you (telling you to repeat). But give it up. Oppo research ain't against the law.

Here's a what if; what if she had indisputable proof of Hillary breaking the law, just as she said. And Jr took that proof to the FBI/made it public. She was tried, convicted and sent to the old Democrat's Home.

What would be your opinion of the meeting had it gone that way?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

common sense? you call believing the bullshit out of trump and trump jrs mouths, after getting busted the first time for lying about the trump tower meeting, common sense? not to mention all the other lies? that the meeting was set up to get trump jr's attention about russia adoptions??

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

if that is your definition of "common sense" it certainly explains alot...

you'd have been better off looking like a wimp for not answering, rather than a major dipshit for...

ADOPTIONS !!!!!

And yet here you are, trying to squirm out of a bet that my hypothesis supports and yours doesn't.

Funny how that makes me the stupid one....

Holy fuck, have you EVER seen anyone beyond toddler age so needy.  Fuck almighty shitbag.   That is your new nickname from now on.   Shitbag.   Now pay up.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Snake said:

And yet here you are, trying to squirm out of a bet that my hypothesis supports and yours doesn't.

Funny how that makes me the stupid one....

i am not squirming out of a bet ya shit stain. i guess we can add liar to your long list of character

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i am not squirming out of a bet ya shit stain. i guess we can add liar to your long list of character

You let the media dangle it's dingle down your throat for 2 years, and you want to give us all shit because you have the taste of jizz in your mouth.

Give your balls a tug you tit fucker... grow the fuck up.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ok, next. skidmark? 

Snake summed it up pretty good.   Anything more I should neet to add a shitbag like you is not worth.  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Snake summed it up pretty good.   Anything more I should neet to add a shitbag like you is not worth.  :lol:  

Veselnitskaya has said she sought the Trump Tower meeting in order to lobby the candidate’s team against Russian sanctions, but the initial approach included an offer of compromising information on candidate Clinton.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fusion-gps-official-met-with-russian-operative-before-and-after-trump-jr-sit-down

Right from the horse's mouth. She wanted to talk MA, but also SAID she had some oppo research.

I bet no one ever makes shit up to get a meeting........

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You let the media dangle it's dingle down your throat for 2 years, and you want to give us all shit because you have the taste of jizz in your mouth.

Give your balls a tug you tit fucker... grow the fuck up.

ah, so the media made much of the evidence found in this investigation up? maybe trump tower and the memos weren't even real! seems you're getting a little hot under the collar dude? tit fucker? yeah i have done that on occasion. it was fun. was that supposed to be an insult? and you're telling me to grow the fuck up? lmao. you better bring cop killer back, he didn't look quite as dumb, nor as easy to fire up than "snake".