Check your account email address ×

Fixated and Obsessed...How about a POS

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

You get all insulted when anyone disagrees with you. Thin skin?

I'm not insulted at all and I've explained myself ad nauseam. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I sleep fine....but just another example of Trump lying that will excused by hacks like you.

They are all rich fucks who couldn't give one rat's ass about you or me, just our vote. Go on thinking McCain was somehow different, just because the LA Times said so. "He was offered parole from POW status, but stayed." Well. That is EXACTLY what any man in command is REQUIRED to do.

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

I’m sure Ladyboy Graham has plenty to hide.  Regardless of his reactions to Dump - he’s worthless for staying in the closet while being publicly homophobic. 

In this day and age it's ridiculous Graham stays in the closet, although that is his prerogative to do so. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well apparently the big baby got his thank you from the McCain Family.

The lies just never stop.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

They are all rich fucks who couldn't give one rat's ass about you or me, just our vote. Go on thinking McCain was somehow different, just because the LA Times said so. "He was offered parole from POW status, but stayed." Well. That is EXACTLY what any man in command is REQUIRED to do.

Oh so that's how you are going to excuse it now.....defend Trump at all costs!!!!!

Go away dupe.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Cop Watch said:

McCain did his job. Period.

You're the one that seems thin skinned over the praise for McCain and yes he did his job while Trump escaped service for what again...oh yeah...heel spurs.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're the one that seems thin skinned over the praise for McCain and yes he did his job while Trump escaped service for what again...oh yeah...heel spurs.

I bet Cop and many FSCE Dump sympathizers fly the flag, wear flag hats, have ‘Merica bumper stickers, etc.....all while disparaging McCain and believeing Dump is a true American hero.

i wholeheartedly disagreed with McCain on most topics but I and most Obama supporters never disparaged his service.  And the proof is in the friendship Obama and McCain formed based in mutual respect while still holding differing views.  The biggest issue with Dumpers is they completely disrespect - just like him - anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass and fall in line 100% of the time.  

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just listen to this jackass.....and Lyndsey Graham has zero sack. 

Every Dem Candidate should start their speeches by shitting on McCain. Maybe they can pick up some Republican votes that way.

Edited by revkevsdi

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I bet Cop and many FSCE Dump sympathizers fly the flag, wear flag hats, have ‘Merica bumper stickers, etc.....all while disparaging McCain and believeing Dump is a true American hero.

i wholeheartedly disagreed with McCain on most topics but I and most Obama supporters never disparaged his service.  And the proof is in the friendship Obama and McCain formed based in mutual respect while still holding differing views.  The biggest issue with Dumpers is they completely disrespect - just like him - anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass and fall in line 100% of the time.  

How much do you wanna bet?

And oh yes....you are a god damn fool if you think the rest of your rubbish is remotely true (you do).  Dems ripped McCain apart in every aspect of his life during that little run for Potus.

Lying, welching, ignorant, coward.  That's all.  Human trash....and the face that goes with it.

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How much do you wanna bet?

And oh yes....you are a god damn fool if you think the rest of your rubbish is remotely true (you do).  Dems ripped McCain apart in every aspect of his life during that little run for Potus.

Lying, welching, ignorant, coward.  That's all.  Human trash....and the face that goes with it.

:lol: 

Oh.....did they SwiftBoat him? 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep...see.  Just that fast you admitted you were lying...but you didn't see it.  :lol: 

Loser.

Oh....post up some examples of McCain’s service and personal hardships being attacked by Obama. 

Wonder why Obama and McCain developed a friendship.......

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, SnowRider said:

Oh....post up some examples of McCain’s service and personal hardships being attacked by Obama. 

Wonder why Obama and McCain spurred a friendship.......

Oh, so it's just Obama now?  :lol: 

Shut the butter corned hole under you nose and just above where your chin should be.  Loser.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, so it's just Obama now?  :lol: 

Shut the butter corned hole under you nose and just above where your chin should be.  Loser.

By all means lost some examples of McCains service and personal hardships under attack.

Wonder why Obama eulogized McCain and Dump wasn’t invited.....

Zderpski has zero answers other than insults..truly ill informed.

I see Dopo down there...can't wait for his words of wisdom! :lmao:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

By all means lost some examples of McCains service and personal hardships under attack.

Wonder why Obama eulogized McCain and Dump wasn’t invited.....

Oh....you so love McCain...like before he said bad stuff about Trump.  And nobody cares what that moron Obama thinks.  :lol: Go get your Obama blow up doll set for the night...then go make your bed on the couch.  :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Jimmy.  McCain meant so much to you when you were in the service.  An inspiration, no doubt.

I like you new bedfellow here!  Maybe he can share some of that Dunning Kruger with you?  That way, you can walk around like you think you have intellect...and not feel and self reflection to the contrary.  :lol: 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He’s the sites biggest ❄️ :lmao: