Check your account email address ×

religion of peace at it again

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

and lets not forget about the beautiful treatment of women, fags, christians, hindus, animists, ......

Yeah no shit.  Fags in America either get their own show , or an account on freedom sledder :lol:. Not stoned to death ,set on fire or thrown off roofs . Fuck islam. Carpet bomb that shit hole 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I like the decapitation and skin melting element of the religion...you know.. cause that's so normal 

I mean, the genital mutilation of young girls, boy loving, public stoning of gays and lesbians.  Public persecution and dismemberment of wives who let themselves get gang raped. The beating of women who want to learn to read....or drive...or show their faces in public.

There’s just no shortage of things to love about the Muslim lifestyle. How are we NOT all doing this?!?!?!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I mean, the genital mutilation of young girls, boy loving, public stoning of gays and lesbians.  Public persecution and dismemberment of wives who let themselves get gang raped. The beating of women who want to learn to read....or drive...or show their faces in public.

There’s just no shortage of things to love about the Muslim lifestyle. How are we NOT all doing this?!?!?!

i know, right? it is like nirvana

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You forgor goats!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah. Strange . Like living in a real horror movie . Wow. Just thinking of those cockblowers is getting George upset . 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

Ummm....go away before I stone you to death.  Or until you give up your sexy ass goat!!!!  Damn....those things walking around with their little tails in the air and their tight little balloon knots puckering.....Mmmmm....they are just irresistible!  “HEY YOU!  WOMAN!!!  Go cover your toes up!!!!!!”

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

where the fuck are the appologists? waiting for the sheeple to come to the defence of the most vile religion on the planet. (btw, i thank all are vile, but mohammedans are still in the 12th century)

XLT just stepped in... I got his punk ass tho....watch for the others.  

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice little circle jerk you guys have going on in here... Not one of you have probably met a practicer of Islam, let alone been in one of their countries... 

I'm guilty of that. But theres no fucking excuse for some of the shit they pull