Check your account email address ×

Even Ted Koppel gets it.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:

“I remember sitting at the breakfast table with my wife during the campaign after the Access Hollywood tape came out and the New York Times, and I will not offend any of you here by using the language but you know exactly what words were used, and they were spelled out on the front page of the New York Times,” he said. “I turned to my wife and I said, ‘The Times is absolutely committed to making sure that this guy does not get elected.’”

Koppel said Trump’s perception that “the establishment press is out to get him” is indeed accurate.

“He’s not mistaken when so many of the liberal media, for example, described themselves as belonging to the Resistance. What does that mean? That’s not said by people who consider themselves reporters, objective reporters of facts,” Koppel said. “That’s the kind of language that’s used by people who genuinely believe, and I rather suspect with some justification, that Donald Trump is bad for the United States.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ted-koppel-new-york-times-washington-post-decided-as-organizations-that-trump-is-bad-for-united-states

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It has to suck for the handful of old school journalist still around to be lumped in with the rest DNC talking point parrots parading around reporters.

Jim Acosta was crying today because he never got called on in the Rose Garden.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is “the real news” according to Slinger. Just about everyone else knows CNN is garbage.

Political commentary is all garbage. 

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It has to suck for the handful of old school journalist still around to be lumped in with the rest DNC talking point parrots parading around reporters.

It really does.  You just know there are still good journalists that remember their oath at CNN and MSNBC that are just sitting in a cube knowing nothing they write has a chance at being published.  Well, maybe not at CNN anymore cuz...come on....it's a garbage hole tabloid anymore.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

This is “the real news” according to Slinger. Just about everyone else knows CNN is garbage.

I think I read Fox just cleaned up again for Feb among all age groups.  Followed my MSNBC then...at another beat down was CNN.  Falling as fast as they want to in the ratings.  Television for idiots.