Check your account email address ×

NZ shows Merca how it’s done.

14 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Specifically said one pic was 11000 ft and there were trees.

:lol: no he didn't. it was a general statement that he was snowmobiling in areas 10-11,000 ft in elevation and a response to your dumb comment about snow depth. jesus, get a grip

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

No...youve taken enough a beating.

Actually  no you havent...

Ill continue owning you later

:bc:

Coming up with nothing. Tsk tsk

That makes all four of you in one hour. 

Since you’ve given up here, how about you explain what’s wrong with sledding at 11,000 ft in Wyoming?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

and who gives a fuck if rev snowmobiled or not when he was there in december. 

Obviously the clown posse cares a great deal. 

Just to clarify. I was talking about end of Feb but dumb Dave got confused and instead of admitting it, lied. 

Nothing new. 

SR, next time you make a general statement about snowmobiling somewhere, make sure you include a GPS, a sign, an altimeter, something to back your statement. and make sure they're calibrated. inspectors dumb and dumber will need to see them. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Obviously the clown posse cares a great deal. 

Just to clarify. I was talking about end of Feb but dumb Dave got confused and instead of admitting it, lied. 

Nothing new. 

well they're awfully interested in your december trip too

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well they're awfully interested in your december trip too

I’m not sure why. They constantly tell me they are not interested in my opinion or anything I have to say. 

Yet here we are on page 15 of a thread I started. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, STUMP said:

The Tetons in Wyoming have a tree line around 10,000 feet elevation. Glacier National Park has a lower tree line at around 6,900 feet on the west slope and 6,000 feet on the east slope

11000ft!!!!

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: youre such an idiot...

so you're saying SR wasn't snowmobiling in any elevation above 10,000 ft, based on one of his pics? 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Madre_Range_(Wyoming)

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Yes I was. I was also there at the end of February. Dumb dumb. Snow wasn’t great over Christmas either. But better than. 3 weeks ago. 

Not great over Christmas!

Screenshot_20190321-174253_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190321-174234_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190321-174308_Facebook.jpg

Just now, STUMP said:

Thanks for that...you just owned yourself more....

Toolkit sledding on the pointy mountain tops...like never seen before!

:lol2:

He should go back to claiming diamond pounding is hardcore :lol: Highest peak is 11,004

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I’m not sure why. They constantly tell me they are not interested in my opinion or anything I have to say. 

Yet here we are on page 15 of a thread I started. 

Its been fun catching you in your lies....nothing more

3 minutes ago, STUMP said:

10,000 - 11,000 feet :lmao: 

You try too hard. 

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

"Ranked as the #7 snowmobile destination by SnoWest magazine, the Wyoming Range offers riders the opportunity to enjoy plenty of rarefied air along with its 335-mile trail system. Indeed, many of its groomed and ungroomed trails top over 10,000 feet – a scenic reward for a strong ascent. In addition to the trails, sledders can access an extensive network of logging roads, as well as thousands of acres of off-piste riding terrain.

you better "go get some breakfast" again dumb as a stump.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"Ranked as the #7 snowmobile destination by SnoWest magazine, the Wyoming Range offers riders the opportunity to enjoy plenty of rarefied air along with its 335-mile trail system. Indeed, many of its groomed and ungroomed trails top over 10,000 feet – a scenic reward for a strong ascent. In addition to the trails, sledders can access an extensive network of logging roads, as well as thousands of acres of off-piste riding terrain.

The Tetons in Wyoming have a tree line around 10,000 feet elevation. Glacier National Park has a lower tree line at around 6,900 feet on the west slope and 6,000 feet on the east slope....

yet theres trees in your pics at 11000ft!!!!

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

And that’s just the trails :lol: Unimaginable to off trail and up from there :lmao: 

1 minute ago, STUMP said:

The Tetons in Wyoming have a tree line around 10,000 feet elevation. Glacier National Park has a lower tree line at around 6,900 feet on the west slope and 6,000 feet on the east slope....

Not the Tetons dummy :lmao: 

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

SR, next time you make a general statement about snowmobiling somewhere, make sure you include a GPS, a sign, an altimeter, something to back your statement. and make sure they're calibrated. inspectors dumb and dumber will need to see them. :lol:

That's not at all why he is being called out for what he is.  It wasn't what he shared but how he came into the thread in his normal  little shitty way to show all of us how much of a bad ass he is.  :lol: He's a fucking shitty little troll and a complete joke.  And you are too if you think you can white knight for him.  

This is looking EXACTLY like the "My brother uses my PC sometimes" dupe affair on HCS.  You gotta admit it though, the boy has some staying power.  Plan: Defend the lie with lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie after lie......until people lose interest.  Then, move on like  everyone forgot about it..with INTEGRITY INTACT!!!!  :lol: 

• Like 1

yes dumb dave, he snowmobiled areas at or under 10,000 ft, took some pics, and used them as a reference for your dumb snow depth comments. it's really no wonder you can't see collusion, when you have so much trouble with basics.