Check your account email address ×

NZ shows Merca how it’s done.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That's a damn fact and witnessed here every single day.  But, props to BarbieHands and Tool Kit....NOBODY does is better!  Or, is it worse?

Whatever....they represent their team so well!!!  :lol: 

You mean like repeat the same comment and use the clown posse’s links to prove it? 

:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You mean like repeat the same comment and use the clown posse’s links to prove it? 

Now you are at the mumbling stages of trying to defend your lie.  We must be nearing the end.  Usually, this us about the time on HCS where the mods have grown tired of watching you get your ass fucking beat and just send you on vacation for a while.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

add "anonymous" to the long list of words dumbski and dave cannot grasp the definition of

Coming from the guy who didn't grasp it. Take your short comings and project them onto others!!! :lol:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm convinced if some of you didn't have a large base of fellow dipshits in here, you'd have been laughed out of dodge a long time ago. 

You mean, some of us should join a site where the members typically don't lean towards our ideologies and show up to try and rag them and then face just an amazing beat down on a daily basis?  I'm game!  I bet I could do pretty well there too....but, let's be honest, I wouldn't be allowed to stay.  I am over at Duh though...as a secret.  I am having a pretty good time with these victims.  It's great helping them reach the all time lows of their existence because their political party is falling apart.  I'll accept nothing less than a suicide from one as a as victory!!!!!!  Don't be upset...they keep filling up my PM's...what am I supposed to do but hand out some good advice to help their grieving?  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now you are at the mumbling stages of trying to defend your lie.  We must be nearing the end.  Usually, this us about the time on HCS where the mods have grown tired of watching you get your ass fucking beat and just send you on vacation for a while.  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

In Trumpster world. Saying something a Trumpster doesn’t want to hear is lying. 

I’ll make it even clearer. 

When I was at Revelstoke mountain on a ski/boarding trip from February 28th to March 3rd the conditons sucked.  They had very little new snow for most of February.  If the conditions were better I would have taken a back country sledding tour. I have never gone sledding in the mountains before. 

The consditions from December 24-28 were better at the ski hill but not great. 

If by mumbling you mean repeating my statement with more clarity. 

Then yeah. :frech:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You mean, some of us should join a site where the members typically don't lean towards our ideologies and show up to try and rag them and then face just an amazing beat down on a daily basis?  I'm game!  I bet I could do pretty well there too....but, let's be honest, I wouldn't be allowed to stay.  I am over at Duh though...as a secret.  I am having a pretty good time with these victims.  It's great helping them reach the all time lows of their existence because their political party is falling apart.  I'll accept nothing less than a suicide from one as a as victory!!!!!!  Don't be upset...they keep filling up my PM's...what am I supposed to do but hand out some good advice to help their grieving?  :lol: 

Mumbling 

16 minutes ago, STUMP said:

You said it would be below 18000 now.

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Sorry you said 16000

Caught you again!!!

Man you make it so easy!

Check the date dumb as a stump Dave. 

You lied again. 

Holy fuck you are stupid. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Check the date dumb as a stump Dave. 

You lied again. 

Holy fuck you are stupid. 

I guess we shall see come December....but you did say it.

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Coming from the guy who didn't grasp it. Take your short comings and project them onto others!!! :lol:

i wasn't aware of the option, but i did know the definition of anonymous, and i knew posting while trying to be "anonymous" defeated the purpose. you and dave obviously couldn't grasp that. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i wasn't aware of the option, but i did know the definition of anonymous, and i knew posting while trying to be "anonymous" defeated the purpose. you and dave obviously couldn't grasp that. :lol:

image.thumb.png.29e0a998c4d0f3efa6c8021f981650a6.png

:lol: You couldn't even spell it correctly yesterday either let alone grasp it

Edited by Skidooski

My name is always on the site....at least thats what you keep telling me...

Ya know 24/7...youre always observing me.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

no, that's not what i said. not even close.

are you a member at DU? i'm not as i rarely frequent the place. unless i'm mistaken, most of it is just links to news. seems a little boring, but i do like some of the pics that are usually spot on :lol:

no, that's not what i said. not even close.

are you a member at DU? i'm not as i rarely frequent the place. unless i'm mistaken, most of it is just links to news. seems a little boring, but i do like some of the pics that are usually spot on :lol:

That's why it was a question.

Yes, it is boring as fuck.  Just a lot of whimpering and people obsessed with their own stupidity they've re-titled "intelligence".  Indeed, it's meme central.  That's how news and information is delivered there.  That's why MC is so smart!  :lol: 

I'm looking for a better echo chamber tho.....

2 minutes ago, STUMP said:

Kevyboomboom gonnas explode me thinks!

Its fun smacking him around!

Now you’re just lying to yourself. 

Poor Dumb as a stump Dave. 

Edited by revkevsdi