Check your account email address ×

The stupidity of some in this world

• Platinum Contributing Member

Maybe I missed something but what rhetoric has Chelsea Clinton "put out there"...for fucks sake leave her alone. On a side note she looks pretty good these days! 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe I missed something but what rhetoric has Chelsea Clinton "put out there"...for fucks sake leave her alone. On a side note she looks pretty good these days! 

I think you missed the point the OP is trying to portray 

that criticizing silent, peaceful, loving people like Chelsea Clinton, is the same level of whackiness as criticizing loud, obnoxious, hateful, white supremacy people like trump 

its not

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Chelsea tweeted something last week condemning anti semitic  rhetoric.  It was in response to the Omar bull shit. 

Either way she should have stood her ground. She didnt deserve this at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I think you mossed the point of the OP

that criticizing silent, peaceful, loving people like Chelsea Clinton, is the same level of whackiness as criticizing loud, obnoxious, hateful, white supremacy people like trump 

its not

Well if that was JT's point yeah I missed it....I'm still trying to figure out the rhetoric Chelsea has put out there. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think you missed the point the OP is trying to portray 

its not

Thank you You keep proving my point!! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Chelsea tweeted something last week condemning anti semitic  rhetoric.  It was in response to the Omar bull shit. 

Either way she should have stood her ground. She didnt deserve this at all. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well if that was JT's point yeah I missed it....I'm still trying to figure out the rhetoric Chelsea has put out there. :dunno:

Ahhh...well there you go...TY.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just googled it, and it’s related to Chelsea’s comments about omar

• Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ya you missed it!! No one I repeat no one is responsible for this or any other mass shooting except the shooter!!! We all make Choice’s and he alone decided to kill innocent people for no reason

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ya you missed it!! No one I repeat no one is responsible for this or any other mass shooting except the shooter!!! We all make Choice’s and he alone decided to kill innocent people for no reason

Well, unless it was a brown Muslim...

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Most of the time I would agree, but a clown who stirs up people with lies and fans a lot of flames, should hold some responsibility, especially if he continues with it. 

Its akin to a normal person getting a retarded person all worked up and convincing him to kill someone. Do you think the normal person holds any responsibility in a case like that?

Most of the time I would agree, but a clown who stirs up people with lies and fans a lot of flames, should hold some responsibility, especially if he continues with it. 

Its akin to a normal person getting a retarded person all worked up and convincing him to kill someone. Do you think the normal person holds any responsibility in a case like that?

Oh my god. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Why don’t you answer my question? Does the normal person hold any responsibility on the situation I described 

You shouldn’t be getting so worked up there captain snowflake. 

• Thanks 1