Check your account email address ×

Bravo Chelsea

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What isn’t wrong with it?! It’s an unreliable piece of junk that jams constantly in any sort of non-perfect condition IE sand, snow, humidity, cold, hot, stiff wind, drizzle, etc... It’s a cunt to maintain and clean. It’s too heavy for its punch. It overheats way too quick for any sort of sustained or cyclic firing of it. The SAW is junk. Anyone who says otherwise never carried one and is lying if they say otherwise. End of story. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I never “carried” either of them, but I am proficient with them all.

Ours were all pretty much piles.  When they worked well they sprayed a lot of lead down range nicely but god damn they jammed up a lot.  The “pig” ftmtw...everyday!

Just had to keep them cleaned and practically dripping with CLP and they were fine. 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Just had to keep them cleaned and practically dripping with CLP and they were fine. 

Obviously you’ve never deployed or seen combat if you think it squirting oil out of ever possible hole like a Marine getting gangbanged by a couple Seamen is acceptable.... What happens when your weapon is covered in oil? What does it attract? You fucking POG... You never carried a SAW...

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Obviously you’ve never deployed or seen combat if you think it squirting oil out of ever possible hole like a Marine getting gangbanged by a couple Seamen is acceptable.... What happens when your weapon is covered in oil? What does it attract? You fucking POG... You never carried a SAW...

Yea sure :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

AMG ......you arent going to take that kind of talk from some scrawny armed little army faggot are you?????? Defend yourself for fucks sakes

He will hold my pocket and recognize the fact that I am his superior. He’s a filthy leg POG who idolizes the worst weapon ever made. It’s like the Hillary Clinton of machine guns. Total shit. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Any self respecting infantryman would rather get fucked by an entire cav scout platoon than think the SAW was good. It’s junk. You’re a POG and you’ve just outed yourself as such. 

Ewww.  No.  What’s wrong with you?

Just now, f7ben said:

Damn AMG.......you're the skinny armed faggot :lol: you look 5'11 and 145 there 

Lol wasn't skinny armed at all. 6'2" 180ish.  I was 19 years old then. I would have beat the fuck out of xtracockandballsinmymouth way worse back then, than I will now.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lol wasn't skinny armed at all. 6'2" 180ish.  I was 19 years old then. I would have beat the fuck out of xtracockandballsinmymouth way worse back then, than I will now.

Nice nickname.....you really want more cock and balls in your mouth...... :lmao: 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Zderpski has pictures like that but they are all the carboard posters where you just stick your face through a big backdrop screen. He has them all framed in his garage to show off to the men he picks up at various local duluth liberal hideouts !!!!!!!!!!!!111

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Doubt it. Leg, boot ass, cherry POG’s are not something we worry ourselves with. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Zderpski has pictures like that but they are all the carboard posters where you just stick your face through a big backdrop screen. He has them all framed in his garage to show off to the men he picks up at various local duluth liberal hideouts !!!!!!!!!!!!111

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nice “Hoooooorah” shot you cherry POG leg fuck. Long barrel, no optic, and fixed stock.... Omg the POGiness just gets worse. This screams, “My name is Ghey Jay and I go by BroomStickJockey69 on Grinder!”

We didn't get any of that stuff they gave to you Army fsggots . 

Optics? :lol: no we don't need optics, we actually know how to shoot, unlike you non shooting Army faggots  Optics :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Doubt it. Leg, boot ass, cherry POG’s are not something we worry ourselves with. 

I hope to meet you some day. You won't run your little man bun wearing cock suck in person like you do on here, guaranteed 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

We didn't get any of that stuff they gave to you Army fsggots . 

Optics? :lol: no we don't need optics, we actually know how to shoot, unlike you non shooting Army faggots  Optics :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BroomStickJockey69: We don’t need optics that allow us to accurately hit point targets with our weapons!!! But really we wish we had anything better than real soldier’s hand-me-downs. We also still get on line and practice charging the hill like it’s 1776. FIX BAYONETTES! 

I hope to meet you some day. You won't run your little man bun wearing cock suck in person like you do on here, guaranteed 

“Suck one Suck em All” Jay is angry. Not my fault you were a beta ass leg POG never did shit cherry. Pop smoke sloot.