Check your account email address ×

Without a doubt the most FAP worthy music vid in history

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

jesus!!!!!!!  i'd let her shit on my chest just to watch her asshole pucker! 

She is so fucking hot ....she can dance like a fucking down syndrome double amputee and it would be bonerific 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

The autotune bullshit is pathetic and her dancing is fucked :guzzle: but yah she is hot BFD, rap videos are full of hotter women with less clothes on 

She is a fantastic singer you moron and if there was any autotune in that song it was limited at best ....she sings it live just as well as the recording

49 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Thats good dancing?  She's hot and all but it looks more like convulsions than dancing.

I wouldnt say it was good dancing .....but it was fucking hot :lol:

46 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh yeah, I love Shakira. Couldn't name one song tho...

She is a 10

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

She is a fantastic singer you moron and if there was any autotune in that song it was limited at best ....she sings it live just as well as the recording

I wouldnt say it was good dancing .....but it was fucking hot :lol:

She is a 10

:lmao: Its 100% autotune, add music, dancing and autotune to the list of shit Bipolarhooknose is clueless about :flush: 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shakira won a grammy for her unplugged album but faggot ass momo thinks its all autotune :lol: what a fucking moron momochio is 

Wow Bipolarhooknose is deaf that must be a tough gig with all your other obvious handicaps :flush:  

Just now, f7ben said:

Is she all autotuned in that live album you brain dead fucking moron :lol:

IDGAF that video you posted that was supposed to be so awesome was 100% autotune you ignorant imbecile :guzzle: 

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

IDGAF that video you posted that was supposed to be so awesome was 100% autotune you ignorant imbecile :guzzle: 

I didnt post the video for the singing you brain dead cock hungry cum slurping faggot :lol: only you would watch that and focus on the voice quality and production .....fucking moron :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I didnt post the video for the singing you brain dead cock hungry cum slurping faggot :lol: only you would watch that and focus on the voice quality and production .....fucking moron :lol:

:owned: Again in his own thread :lol: 

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I had to turn the sound off, then just suffered through the convulsions to see wtf you were on about...  She's hot, but if that was the only video ive ever seen of her, I'd think she was doing a spoof.