Check your account email address ×

Sear is a Taintrider dupe

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because SR's name is shit or "banned" depending on the site.  Because "Ballsack" is funny to me.  Because of the rumor you are a helicopter pilot.or some shit.

Yah or some shit :guzzle: 

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because SR's name is shit or "banned" depending on the site.  Because "Ballsack" is funny to me.  Because of the rumor you are a helicopter pilot.or some shit.

Momo told us that he had a job where the company flew him to and from work in a helicopter :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo told us that he had a job where the company flew him to and from work in helicopter :lol: 

:lies:it's all the dago midget penis headed Ballsack posts unfuckingbelievable 

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Momo told us that he had a job where the company flew him to and from work in a helicopter :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:it's all the dago midget penis headed Ballsack posts unfuckingbelievable 

:lol: Just out of curiosity, have you two ever gotten together and had some adult beverages?  

1 hour ago, ckf said:

As far as I can tell it isn't a dupe. The IP resolves to NY :dunno:

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lies: I have never had a failed thread and the truth is you are a failure Ballsack you know nothing dago hack 

Another lie...

15 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

100% truth and any member that was around then can testify.

Then when fsce had a rating system momo invented a bunch of dupes and would stay up giving himself +1's and everybody he didn't like -1's like a little school girl. he got busted and the whole site gave him -1's until he was like -20,000 or something. Then Rob did away with it. He is the most dishonest person to ever frequent fsce.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Then when fsce had a rating system momo invented a bunch of dupes and would stay up giving himself +1's and everybody he didn't like -1's like a little school girl. he got busted and the whole site gave him -1's until he was like -20,000 or something. Then Rob did away with it. He is the most dishonest person to ever frequent fsce.

100% :lies:would be the truth, but I'm sure you and Ballsack will continue to post if Nazi Pig Dog you lying sack of Nazi shit :finger: 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Just out of curiosity, have you two ever gotten together and had some adult beverages?  

Myself and many others have offered to meet Momo to go sledding, have a cup of coffee etc. while we were in Ontario and of course Momo always has refused to socialize with anyone.

Momo has told us many fabulous and fascinating stories here through the years, and of course none of his fabulous and fascinating stories have ever been substantiated, what little that has been substantiated about Momo is that he threatened to sue a volunteer snowmobile club for posting his picture on the club website, and that he is fat, in fact when Trump talks about the 400 lb fat man in bed he is talking about Momo. 

Hey Z if you notice anything at all, it will be that all of the veterans of FS all agree about Momo being a liar and a degenerate, and if you were to visit TBP you would have a whole gaggle of posters who would say the same.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sounds like he just likes to play a lot of "Tom Fuckery" to me.  Personally, I laughed when I read about the "rating system".  C'mon now, you gotta admit...that's funny shit!  :lol:

I've encountered an amazing variety of characters over the last ??? years of my forum perusing at different levels.  We all have our place..............until we don't.  :lol:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Myself and many others have offered to meet Momo to go sledding, have a cup of coffee etc. while we were in Ontario and of course Momo always has refused to socialize with anyone.

Momo has told us many fabulous and fascinating stories here through the years, and of course none of his fabulous and fascinating stories have ever been substantiated, what little that has been substantiated about Momo is that he threatened to sue a volunteer snowmobile club for posting his picture on the club website, and that he is fat, in fact when Trump talks about the 400 lb fat man in bed he is talking about Momo. 

Hey Z if you notice anything at all, it will be that all of the veterans of FS all agree about Momo being a liar and a degenerate, and if you were to visit TBP you would have a whole gaggle of posters who would say the same.

:lies:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Absolute 100% truth!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Sounds like he just likes to play a lot of "Tom Fuckery" to me.  Personally, I laughed when I read about the "rating system".  C'mon now, you gotta admit...that's funny shit!  :lol:

I've encountered an amazing variety of characters over the last ??? years of my forum perusing at different levels.  We all have our place..............until we don't.  :lol:

He has really made some grandiose claims but refuses to be photographed or meet anyone. One member actually met him and I guess there is a picture if him. Rumor is he freaked out and threatened to sue if the club didn't take the picture down. 

One time I think moto started a thread about donating to hire a PI to find momo and get his info. He went bezerk... :lol:

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Well, I see what you are saying, but, that's the beauty of forum sites, you can be whomever you want to be, or don't want to be in real life. Some don't wanna "own up" or have to "live up" to their forum presence.  And that's just the way it is.  I don't really care.  I just like to come on here and laugh.  Now, if someone is a complete fucking tool, then, they usually get treated as such and if they can deal with that...hey, good for them.  In fact, I can only think of one instance where I've ever asked anyone to prove shit on a forum board...and it is right here.  Other than that, what comes around, goes around IMO.

What I like is watching the two individuals that despise each other or groups that despise each other play out in a place that usually only results in lost sleep and "rent free living".

We've joked about an "octagon fight club" on HCS before, followed by a ride for any that are still intact enough to do so....  we're all still waiting on a date to be set for that....DAMN!  People are just so busy!  :lol: 

:dunno:

" So you're not a sled enthusiast was what I was after. " #22

Oh.

I don't own a snowmobile (I call them half-tracks). I prefer a nicely broken in Flexible Flyer.

I've ridden snowmobiles before.

BUT !

here's the ride I straddle:

XT250002.jpg

It's a dream bike!

It'll go in the desert.

It'll go in the forest.

It'll go on the highway.

And getting over 60 MPG w/ it has brought only tears of joy to my eye.