Check your account email address ×

US economy. California rocks it.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I like California. I don’t know how anyone can’t. Maybe except for the cunts. 

Physical beauty, sure.  The government has run their fiscal house into the ground.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Physical beauty, sure.  The government has run their fiscal house into the ground.

:lmao: 5th largest economy 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: 5th largest economy 👍

It’s on the Pacific Ocean.

Dummy.  

I love how CA is now the rock star state for absolutely ignorant liberals.  

“But Holliewuud and my heroes is all there!!!!”   :lol:

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

It says it may lose a seat. Yet my link shows a population increase . each seat represents roughly 3/4 million people.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

It says it may lose a seat. Yet my link shows a population increase . each seat represents roughly 3/4 million people.

The number of house seats is set....  as populations grow house seats don’t.  Wyoming has 3 electoral votes and about 1/2 million people.......  that is why Dems hate the electoral college cause rural population has representation like the founding fathers intended

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

The number of house seats is set....  as populations grow house seats don’t.  Wyoming has 3 electoral votes and about 1/2 million people.......  that is why Dems hate the electoral college cause rural population has representation like the founding fathers intended

Electoral votes are 2 . One for each senator , and the add in the number of US house seats from that state. House seats are based on population. Roughly 750,000 people for each rep. 

My state has 2 congressional districts . So 4 electoral votes.

VT has 673,000 people. So they have 1 congressional district and 2 senators. total 3 electoral votes.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The number of house seats is set....  as populations grow house seats don’t.   

Im curious now. If you believe this to be true , why would Cali be at risk of losing a seat?

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Electoral votes are 2 . One for each senator , and the add in the number of US house seats from that state. House seats are based on population. Roughly 750,000 people for each rep. 

My state has 2 congressional districts . So 4 electoral votes.

VT has 673,000 people. So they have 1 congressional district and 2 senators. total 3 electoral votes.

740979E7-142B-4A79-8F37-C1519A146AEB.jpeg

• Gold Member
33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im curious now. If you believe this to be true , why would Cali be at risk of losing a seat?

House seats have been a set number for like a century....  435.  the US constitution dictates 2 senators and at least 1 houses seat for each state.  Then apportioned by population.  

In a simple scenario...  California has like 53 house seats for like 40 million people....  so each house seat in Cali represents under 800,000 people....  montana has 1 house seat but population grew to over a million so its house seat represents a million people.  After a census You take a seat from from Cali and give to montana and Cali seats still represents under 800,000 people while Montana’s 2 seats each represent like 500,000 people.

get it?

53 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

The republicans are terrified of the idea of a popular vote. 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who fucking cares? I don’t go there to examine their treasury. 

Lance feels more comfortable iin san fran youre sayin....