Michelle has to be pissed....

BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Another man?

1 hour ago, oleroule said:

looks like another tranny.

barry approves.

Coming from two dudes who either bone fat chicks or rub one out for their only source of sexual pleasure  :lmao:  Comments about women from two fucking putz’s are priceless. :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Coming from two dudes who either bone fat chicks or rub one out for their only source of sexual pleasure  :lmao:  Comments about women from two fucking putz’s are priceless. :lol: 

Ive seen your wife.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

why you so mad?

hillary wouldn't blow you either?

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hot :bc:  Too bad you’re so jealous, fat, and ugly :lmao: SBYL......you’re not even smart :lol: 

I wouldnt say shes hot...not bad though.

Kinda flat chested.....i wonder if she knows how you behave on this site.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I wouldnt say shes hot...not bad though.

Kinda flat chested.....i wonder if she knows how you behave on this site.

:lmao: You’re a total creep dude ....  if I were @ckf I’d kick your ass off the site.  

Just now, DAVE said:

:lol:

Says the guy who was just supposedly describing my wife a few posts earlier.

No clue about her.....don’t care......but your sloppy fat ass ain’t nailing a model 👍

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

No clue about her.....don’t care......but your sloppy fat ass ain’t nailing a model 👍

Nor is yours....ive shown my wife on the old fs....youre too scared to show yours i bet.

Just now, DAVE said:

Nor is yours....ive shown my wife on the old fs....youre too scared to show yours i bet.

More creeper requests :lmao:  

You throw stones towards Michelle or Hillary.  In the meantime you’re a sloppy fat stupid fuck who’s lucky to get your lil pecker wet once or twice a year.  And I bet the aforementioned would be an upgrade for a doughboy like you.  Just say’n.  Take your butthurt and STFU 

Just now, SnowRider said:

More creeper requests :lmao:  

You throw stones towards Michelle or Hillary.  In the meantime you’re a sloppy fat stupid fuck who’s lucky to get your lil pecker wet once or twice a year.  And I bet the aforementioned would be an upgrade for a doughboy like you.  Just say’n.  Take your butthurt and STFU 

:lol:

Dude you are a riot.

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

No chance Taintrider is married to an actual sane female :guzzle:, fat harry dude yes that makes some sense but Taintrider is a bottom no doubt about if  :gfight:

We have seen Mrs. Momo's avatar here and it wasn't pretty. BTW how come she hasn't posted here for a while? 

14.jpg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We have seen Mrs. Momo's avatar here and it wasn't pretty. BTW how come she hasn't posted here for a while? 

14.jpg

Cuz you forgot your password you penis headed FUCK

@ckf Ballsack violation of prime detective mandatory banning for bringing up Family 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cuz you forgot your password you penis headed FUCK

@ckf Ballsack violation of prime detective mandatory banning for bringing up Family 

Hey I was just asking why that beauty Mrs. Momo hasn't posted here lately? Caged, dungeon? No need to be offended, oh and FTR I have no dupe :thumb: