Check your account email address ×

Good talk

f7ben

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Have you noticed dumb Dave hasnt presented any descriptive counter arguments here, like some others have? He just rolls with whatever his buddies do, like always. 

No thats ski dooski....

Ive given plenty shit for brains.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

No thats ski dooski....

Ive given plenty shit for brains.

You just disagreed that a weight would squeeze the belt harder the faster the clutch was spun.....

That is so fucking dumb I cant even begin to comprehend your limited understanding of the discussion at hand

Just now, f7ben said:

Its fucking annoying.....I thought he was trolling most times but now I'm thinking really actually Racer dumb

10 guys on 2 sites are all wrong....and you are right.

:lol:

Ben you didnt even know shit about a stock 1200 and youre suppose to be an expert on those.

Just now, DAVE said:

10 guys on 2 sites are all wrong....and you are right.

Ben you didnt even know shit about a stock 1200 and youre suppose to be an expert on those.

I posted multiple people who echoed my assertion and not a single person has offered anything to counter what I've stated. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I posted multiple people who echoed my assertion and not a single person has offered anything to counter what I've stated. 

They didnt echo your assertion though....thats the funny part.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I admit i don’t know shit about  turbos and clutches. Which is why I’m not commenting. I guess I could come in and laugh, point out things others have said, make general statements and hope people  think I do :lol:

That’s what Benny does.  Giv’r a try!  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lol...No.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s what Benny does.  Giv’r a try!  :lmao:

Lol...No.

I posted a thread with a dozen people running the d&d flash on stock clutching and claimi ng how well it ran compared to all the tunes and setups they've tried.

I've tuned and ridden 6 or more sled running 50-100hp difference on the same clutching

You are way out of your league

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

He makes some good arguments. Dave hasn’t presented shit. 

LOL!  What’s he arguing?  I’ve lost count of the subject changes he’s made in order to try and get out of this disaster with some skin left.  I think he’s down to:

”Stock clutches can work...prove me wrong!!!!111111111”

BennyTooMany!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I posted a thread with a dozen people running the d&d flash on stock clutching and claimi ng how well it ran compared to all the tunes and setups they've tried.

I've tuned and ridden 6 or more sled running 50-100hp difference on the same clutching

You are way out of your league

1B4FA543-1403-4F09-8390-5FF29CE3603E.gif

I said stock clutching can work with some tunes...here are tons of people saying their sleds work amazingly on stock clutching with 80+ hp added

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1469793-any-real-world-experience-opinions-d-d-slingshot-flash.html

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

I said stock clutching can work with some tunes...here are tons of people saying their sleds work amazingly on stock clutching with 80+ hp added

https://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/534-turbo-4-stroke/1469793-any-real-world-experience-opinions-d-d-slingshot-flash.html

Holy shit!  You said stock clutching can work with some tunes?  And nobody disagreed?

Don’t play.