Check your account email address ×

AOC just broke down how every person in Congress gets rich i give her mad props

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Exactly what she's been doing then? 

mixed in with a pile of look at me worthless grandstanding that serves zero purpous but to widen the divide and get people to laugh at her or open wide for her load 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

mixed in with a pile of look at me worthless grandstanding that serves zero purpous but to widen the divide and get people to laugh at her or open wide for her load 

What was the part with the grandstanding? The part where she was asking questions during committee?

17 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What was the part with the grandstanding? The part where she was asking questions during committee?

I would call sitting there stonefaced while the president announced things that all of us should be cheering about, could be considered grandstanding. But I’ve also said before I hope they play her in that committee hearing on a continuous loop until the entire country starts demanding real change in Washington. A little more honesty in media sure wouldn’t hurt either, so as to not constantly getting the Smales of the world constantly all ginned up with the fake news.

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

the parts where she is walking the ball a looking for Mitch with cameras in tow . the list goes on but I hope she keeps it up I really do . imho the gap needs,to be much much  wider. will be the fastest way to a end 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I would call sitting there stonefaced while the president announced things that all of us should be cheering about, could be considered grandstanding. But I’ve also said before I hope they play her in that committee hearing on a continuous loop until the entire country starts demanding real change in Washington. A little more honesty in media sure wouldn’t hurt either, so as to not constantly getting the Smales of the world constantly all ginned up with the fake news.

Reactionaries: "AOC should sit down and be quiet"

AOC: *sits quietly during sotu*

Reactionaries: "No, not like that..."

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

the parts where she is walking the ball a looking for Mitch with cameras in tow . the list goes on but I hope she keeps it up I really do . imho the gap needs,to be much much  wider. will be the fastest way to a end 

And when she posted up outside Pelosi's office? Was that grandstanding?

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When it comes to the liar in the White House, you cheer enough for 10 people. So it’s all in balance. Cortez sees a lying fuck leading the country. Why should she cheer?