Check your account email address ×

Is This Worthy of Discussion?

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Hey... Let’s not disparage biscuits & gravy and Bloodies you BITTER FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!1!1!!! No need to take our discourse there. Shame on you.  

They were good...wish i could have eatin the whole thing....portion control is a must.

Just now, DAVE said:

They were good...wish i could have eatin the whole thing....portion control is a must.

Nothing is better than some good B&G slapped over some scrambled eggs with some chicken and waffles right next to it. The south is a fucking shit show, but goddamn do they get breakfast right! I don’t do portion control when it comes to good breakfast. Eat till I poop!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nothing is better than some good B&G slapped over some scrambled eggs with some chicken and waffles right next to it. The south is a fucking shit show, but goddamn do they get breakfast right! I don’t do portion control when it comes to good breakfast. Eat till I poop!!

When we eat out...i always do portion control....ive learned to eat till im about 3/4s full...nothing wrong with taking it home for later. Controlling cravings is the hardest part.

Just now, DAVE said:

When we eat out...i always do portion control....ive learned to eat till im about 3/4s full...nothing wrong with taking it home for later. Controlling cravings is the hardest part.

I bet. Especially with good food. I’m not there yet where I need to worry about it. I can eat whole trough of slop then just exercise it out my butthole 10 mins later. MY BODY OPERATES AT PEAK EFFICIENCY!!!!

That may be too much info.. Sorry. 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Shorts?    Next time get talls .  Barely wet your whistle. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I bet. Especially with good food. I’m not there yet where I need to worry about it. I can eat whole trough of slop then just exercise it out my butthole 10 mins later. MY BODY OPERATES AT PEAK EFFICIENCY!!!!

That may be too much info.. Sorry. 

Youre in your 20s still im guessing.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You really have crush on me lately...like old times....

Thing is i know your game now....its old...but thats not gonna stop me from slapping you around.

:bc:

The only thing you're slapping around are the folds of skin hanging over your crank and you have a weird way of looking at things seeing as how you are the one that decided to hump my leg at every turn.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The only thing you're slapping around are the folds of skin hanging over your crank and you have a weird way of looking at things seeing as how you are the one that decided to hump my leg at every turn.

I disagreed with you....you got emotional.

The end.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

First Snacks has to disparage biscuits, and then he references your crank flab. Unamenable 😂

Hes got a good imagination.

Hes definitely bi polar.

23 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Give it time.

I lost 35 lbs in 2017. Got down to 215. I spent all of 2018 gaining it back. :lol: I am just exposed to too much good stuff all the time and I am weak willed! Trying to get back in track here now that the holidays are over... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I lost 35 lbs in 2017. Got down to 215. I spent all of 2018 gaining it back. :lol: I am just exposed to too much good stuff all the time and I am weak willed! Trying to get back in track here now that the holidays are over... 

I hear ya man.

2 hours ago, hwytohell said:

Back in the day , some activist's  in (d)etoilet  were pushing for the city to be re-named the Republic of New  Afrika , with all whites and non - blacks to be  removed from the city limits.  I think the group still exists in corrupt shithole of Washington d.c. with 2500 -  7500 + - members , with some sha(d)y financial backers.

I can't believe the people did not vote for it  . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Similar here