Check your account email address ×

Still pissed off a green energy subsidies?

5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

So emissions went down because of a recession reducing manufacturing.

That has nothing to do with emission control and changing their ways.

But the Dems said the oceans would rise and the world would be changed forever.......and now they say in 12 years life will end. 

You are wrong.  They are not saying it will end in 12 years. Your idiot friends say they are saying that. 

Look up what they are saying or shut up.

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't need to you want to keep sounding like a idiot don't look shit up for your self .facts are what they are,and are,all over to find .

no matter what I post you would call the link shit so why wast my time .

find any of the hundreds you like and open .

till then fuck off 

You aren't quoting facts. You are quoting Koch bros. talking points like an idiot.  You can't even provide a link. 

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

You are a dumbass. You can't even spell Exxon properly.

But ignoring that, what the fuck do you think this link proves? Did you even read it? 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

CoalSwarm published a report on September 26 warning that 259 gigawatts of coal power capacity – equivalent to the entire coal power fleet of the United States – is being built in China despite government policies restricting new builds. 

Good link.  Does this mean anything to you?

• Cancelling the 259 GW of new coal plants would free up US$210 billion in capital expenditures, enough to build nearly 300 GW of solar PV or 175 GW of wind power.

21 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But ignoring that, what the fuck do you think this link proves? Did you even read it? 

just showing you the first in hundreds of links to who the players are that you want the tax payer to fund out of one side of your cock hole as you bitch about big oil  getting tax credits out of the other side of your cock hole .

like I said no matter what link I post you will snivel fact is big oil are the big players in so called green energy . now go sell your car and walk to your unheated factory and make sure to turn off all your circuit breakers as to not use any dirty fuel 

Edited by Ez ryder

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You aren't quoting facts. You are quoting Koch bros. talking points like an idiot.  You can't even provide a link. 

sorry fuck stain koch have nothing to do with the facts of who are the biggest investors in your so called green power . again go find your own info .

the corps you pretend to hate are the big players working on taking it all over 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just showing you the first in hundreds of links to who the players are that you want the tax payer to fund out of one side of your cock hole as you bitch about big oil  getting tax credits out of the other side of your cock hole .

like I said no matter what link I post you will snivel fact is big oil are the big players in so called green energy . now go sell your car and walk to your unheated factory and make sure to turn off all your circuit breakers as to not use any dirty fuel 

What the fuck do you think that proves you dumb fucker. 

I'll tell you what it proves. It proves that even though oil companies knew about global warming, and lied to help their bottom line they also know green energy is the future. In order for them to survive they have to invest in it..  Even Alberta knew enough to start building a huge solar array and it will produce energy cheaper than oil or natural gas.  

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-24/big-oil-is-investing-billions-to-gain-a-foothold-in-clean-energy

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

sorry fuck stain koch have nothing to do with the facts of who are the biggest investors in your so called green power . again go find your own info .

the corps you pretend to hate are the big players working on taking it all over 

Oh I see. You think I hate the oil companies.  They are just companies. If they are switching to greener tech why would I hate them?

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Oh I see. You think I hate the oil companies.  They are just companies. If they are switching to greener tech why would I hate them?

lol not switching taking over and yes like I said the same company's you started a thread crying about getting all the tax breaks 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

lol not switching taking over and yes like I said the same company's you started a thread crying about getting all the tax breaks 

No. I started a thread to show dumb shits like you how much more money the oil and gas industry gets than green energy.

I know you have trouble remembering, but a little while ago you use to worry about the deficit.  If you were still worried about that cutting the breaks for the oil and gas industry would save a lot more money. 

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No. I started a thread to show dumb shits like you how much more money the oil and gas industry gets than green energy.

I know you have trouble remembering, but a little while ago you use to worry about the deficit.  If you were still worried about that cutting the breaks for the oil and gas industry would save a lot more money. 

and again I say you were crying from the get go about how big oil was not getting there share on there green side because you did not know you were crying for the likes of BP and mobil and exon .

and again if I had to pick between giving tax cuts to big oil or giving a subsidy to any one i will always side with the tax break on earned income .

what will not giving a tax cut to my energy company do to my energy bill? 

what will giving a subsidy to a theoretical product do to my tax bill ? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good link.  Does this mean anything to you?

• Cancelling the 259 GW of new coal plants would free up US$210 billion in capital expenditures, enough to build nearly 300 GW of solar PV or 175 GW of wind power.

Correct , but its an old article,They never cancelled them . They are also building new plants all around the world. 17 under construction as we speak.