Check your account email address ×

You want to know whats really funny....

Dave

Yeah.  CNN is a complete fucking joke.  have really been since Obama in 08.  They just don't even try to hide their biases at all anymore.  They are fun with coffee in the morning then, it's MSNBC for mild humor and reporting of skewed facts.  I shift to Fox for the news every so often.  Real news, while informative, is kinda boring.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah.  CNN is a complete fucking joke.  have really been since Obama in 08.  They just don't even try to hide their biases at all anymore.  They are fun with coffee in the morning then, it's MSNBC for mild humor and reporting of skewed facts.  I shift to Fox for the news every so often.  Real news, while informative, is kinda boring.

I like the five and greg gs show on Saturdays. 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I like the five and greg gs show on Saturdays. 

I'm not a big fan of Greg but he does have some funny shit.  That fucking Ross Gehler mother fucker on "The FIve" wears on me...not sure why.  I like the actual news with Shannon Bream.  She's pretty good..and really fucking easy on the eyes.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not a big fan of Greg but he does have some funny shit.  That fucking Ross Gehler mother fucker on "The FIve" wears on me...not sure why.  I like the actual news with Shannon Bream.  She's pretty good..and really fucking easy on the eyes.

I like Cat the liberal on gregs show...Juan Williams wrecks The Five.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yeah, she's kinda mousy.  Juan was hired to be the "heel" but, does a poor job at it.  He's fake as fuck trying to spew out the left talking points as anything but bullshit.  He doesn't even buy it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Complete bullshit.  Yeah...right leaning but CNN is full on leftest, liberal media.

22 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

CNN is considerably worse.

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Yes...you get zero imfo about anything else on cnn...95%.all Trump....all day.

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Expected responses. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, don't be sad.  The truth should make you happy!  

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Yours as well.

:bc:

Actually I'm quite happy that I've gotten past the partisan hack stage of my life...maybe you two will do the same one day. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Actually I'm quite happy that I've gotten past the partisan hack stage of my life...maybe you two will do the same one day. 

Yeah....but you moved right into the Bitter Pouty stage of your life.  That's not cool, mang!   :lol2:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im actually pretty quiet about politics that concern my own country....its my wife who gets me interested in the USA.

wtf are you babbling about? cnn covered plenty of trump rallies. they also undergo a shit load of ridicule at trump rallies. they also hear the same old shit over and over and over and over at the trump rallies - "me great, they're fake news".

another lame false equivalency dumb dave is so good at...

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about? cnn covered plenty of trump rallies. they also undergo a shit load of ridicule at trump rallies. they also hear the same old shit over and over and over and over at the trump rallies - "me great, they're fake news".

another lame false equivalency dumb dave is so good at...

Kamalas going to say the same shit...just shit you want to hear.

Fuck youre an idiot.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

They did.

Easy google search moron.

how many trumptard rallies did they do and how many did they skip. for obvious reasons. christ i think even fox news starting to not cover them. do you know what really drives these decisions? demand. everyone got sick of his weekly rallies. jesus you are a dumb fuck. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how many trumptard rallies did they do and how many did they skip. for obvious reasons. christ i think even fox news starting to not cover them. do you know what really drives these decisions? demand. everyone got sick of his weekly rallies. jesus you are a dumb fuck. 

Well if your girl cared and did more rallys maybe she would have won.