Check your account email address ×

'Biggest wimp ever to serve as president': Conservatives bash Trump on ending shutdown without border money

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

there was 8 years of them being whiny gashes when Obie was president-  it goes in cycles

I seem to recall him being called the Kenyan, talking about Michelle having a dick, being outraged by Benghazi as if nobody had died in Afghanistan or Iraq, and all the fake outrage about golf or vacations.  "Our boys in uniform are in danger and he's in Hawaii spending tax money like their's no tomorrow, Trump said he won't golf, Ima vote for him."

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Pretty tame in comparison...thx for confirming....you always make things easier for me.

That was a quick search.  Tea Party in Texas wanted to Secede from the Union.  

But we can wait for the biggest freak outs for when your Orange hero gets locked up. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

That was a quick search.  Tea Party in Texas wanted to Secede from the Union.  

But we can wait for the biggest freak outs for when your Orange hero gets locked up. 

Thx again for proving me right.

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

there was 8 years of them being whiny gashes when Obie was president-  it goes in cycles

Trying to compare any of the childishness of the R's during Obama's reign to what the Dems are doing now is absurd.  Completely.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

only bitter cunts I see on this forum pulled the lever for Clinton . and we'll there is Jimmy and I don't know who he pulled the lever for 

I voted for Trump mush mouth but that doesn't mean I have to march in lockstep like you and I love this whole bitter narrative about me especially when some Swiss cheese brain motherfucker says it. 😂

10 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

He is still called the Kenyan by some of the intellectuals around here.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Trying to compare any of the childishness of the R's during Obama's reign to what the Dems are doing now is absurd.  Completely.

:lol:

You know maybe you should invest in a heated toque so that you can heat your mind up before posting, it's just a suggestion and I don't know that it would work, but at least it would be an effort towards self improvement.

12 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

only bitter cunts I see on this forum pulled the lever for Clinton . and we'll there is Jimmy and I don't know who he pulled the lever for 

You seem very bitter yourself, so what caused you to pull the lever for Hillary?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lol:

You know maybe you should invest in a heated toque so that you can heat your mind up before posting, it's just a suggestion and I don't know that it would work, but at least it would be an effort towards self improvement.

"Same".

If you think this is any type of comparison, well....enjoy your little childish party.  Hold on, Tools will be in here to help you out.  He's on your team.  :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Same".

If you think this is any type of comparison, well....enjoy your little childish party.  Hold on, Tools will be in here to help you out.  He's on your team.  :lol: 

Your stupid ass got :owned:  Perfect illustration of your hackery and stupidity.......typical Dumper.........you’re a snowflake :lol: Another example of your projection being your reality 👍 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Your stupid ass got :owned:  Perfect illustration of your hackery and stupidity.......typical Dumper.........you’re a snowflake :lol: Another example of your projection being your reality 👍 

Good.  Now cut and paste this 40 times today.  Look how smart you are?

Ignorant, lying, coward.

Just now, SnowRider said:

And why would he want you on his team? 

:lmao: 

For everything you are not.  Unfortunately, I don't play on those teams.

Shouldn't you be getting that phone heated up?  It's Monday...DIAL FOR DOLLARS!!!   :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

For everything you are not.  Unfortunately, I don't play on those teams.

Shouldn't you be getting that phone heated up?  It's Monday...DIAL FOR DOLLARS!!!   :lol: 

You try harder than anyone on here with the exception of @Skidooski  to play on a team.  Yet another example of your projection being your reality   :backpeddle:  :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You try harder than anyone on here with the exception of @Skidooski  to play on a team.  Yet another example of your projection being your reality   :backpeddle:  :lmao: 

All your posts look the same.  Dumb, cowardly troll.  Always have been.  You have the perfect job.