Check your account email address ×

Ted Bundy tapes on Netflix.

48 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

No gacy was a Democrat 

Eh no. He was a business owner and very active politically. Dems are usually openly gay. republicans are closet perverts. gacy was the textbook republican. 

Just now, Anler said:

Eh no. He was a business owner and very active politically. Dems are usually openly gay. republicans are closet perverts. gacy was the textbook republican. 

Gacy literally ran as a democrat lol

12 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Kloepfer probably knew him the best and she reported him 

Bundy wasn’t a terribly complex individual. A life loser by most accounts. He had that one particular trait which most organized psychopaths exhibit. The ability to compartmentalize their actions within their own psyche. Spend enough time with one the some of the pieces come together. Never all though. Ted never let anyone know who he was. His life was a series of rehearsals for the camera. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Was watching dateline or one of those shows the other night. Was about the dude that killed 4 people in Yosemite. Another fucking freak.If school shootings were the big rage back then , he would have been one.

33 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was watching dateline or one of those shows the other night. Was about the dude that killed 4 people in Yosemite. Another fucking freak.If school shootings were the big rage back then , he would have been one.

He was the brother of  kidnap victim. “ I know my name is Steven.”   Hard to believe no one ever pegged that guy as a psychopath.   Odd, both Steven & the kid he saved ended up dying young. 

Edited by Cold War

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He was the brother of  kidnap victim. “ I know my name is Steven.”   Hard to believe no one ever pegged that guy as a psychopath.   Odd, both Steven & the kid he saved ended up dying young. 

Yep that was the one. Sad story