Check your account email address ×

Roger.......

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Doesn't even make sense and anybody that isn't a dopey shit stirrer knows your statement is pure bullshit.

Sure it does.  You call Woolie a hack.....but on the main issues you two are in lock step with each other.  You look just as ridiculous as he does.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

He has said that before, dingaling

Yeah well what you think you read and what people actually say or imply have proven to be two vastly different things so.....

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: More......

Irony_2.gif.9c9c1a8f64931ba40c433dcfbe8a47c4.gif

I almost feel like I should take you under my wing.....I’m starting to feel sorry for you.  Hang in there bro :bc: 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You didn't crush anything....Whoopi said they rushed to judgement and Behar  said it's because they want Trump out of office so badly...see...another example of your weasel behavior.

The whole fuckinb narrative was that even the view says the kids were innocent. You fell for it, along with others  

Just now, SnowRider said:

I almost feel like I should take you under my wing.....I’m starting to feel sorry for you.  Hang in there bro :bc: 

Oh please do!!!! I've always aspired to be a giant crooked faced dork. Please show me the way  :news: 

I'll start by using 1000% more emojis when I post and we can go from there.....K? 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey aren't you the original "Timeshare"?

How did that come about?:lol:

Good deflection. I guess it’s safe to say you’re not going to explain your dumb question :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah well what you think you read and what people actually say or imply have proven to be two vastly different things so.....

Not only did he say it, but it’s not too hard to figure it out. Well to most people. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The whole fuckinb narrative was that even the view says the kids were innocent. You fell for it, along with others  

They werent guilty of anything other then being there.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Another part of the narrative is that this whole issue was blown out of proportion because of Trump hatred and it was confirmed.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Not only did he say it, but it’s not too hard to figure it out. Well to most people. 

Well when everyone else here is dumb but you, you know. :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Then what is it? You have implied that dVe being away from home makes him successful. Do I need to do post a link? 

You are the one who made the wisecrack.  I just put you in your place.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sure it does.  You call Woolie a hack.....but on the main issues you two are in lock step with each other.  You look just as ridiculous as he does.

A partisan hack agrees with everything because of party affiliation...by your own statement you admit that I'm not a hack...SBYL.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude, why do you constantly do this? Wtf else could AC have been implying?

Why are you so worried that im more successful then you....i dont care that your less successful then me...

:dunno:

• Haha 2

Dude, why do you constantly do this? Wtf else could AC have been implying?

With you there's just no telling but it all depends on how the current conversation is going. You and your little vortex  :bc: