Check your account email address ×

9/11 bill vetoed

BOHICA

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We aren't helping anyone, we are making them debt slaves for the world banksters. One world govt is what we are building, and its not going to be run by our Constitution. But don't worry, it's for our safety and economic stability...

that's pretty much what is happening..live with it or die bish!:lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

15 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

We get what we want one way or another..we are the worlds bullies and that's not necessarily a bad thing if you want to survive.

I see your point.  But I think we are at a spot where enough of us are starting to really question exactly what the fuck we are doing...and if nobody is noticing......nobody in our government feels we need to know shit..."Just be good little sheep".  Is all we get back.  

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

We aren't helping anyone, we are making them debt slaves for the world banksters. One world govt is what we are building, and its not going to be run by our Constitution. But don't worry, it's for our safety and economic stability...

Oh, I feel better already.  Sunny days ahead!  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

it will never stop" homey" least not until the fat lady sings.:bc:

You may be right, but I hope not.  It is appearing more and more to me that our government has their hands in shit that is definitely in the best interest of only their own individuals...and them alone.  Well.....we may get some "scraps' every now and then....

Edited by Zambroski

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is a question a normal person would never ask. 

Sociopaths wonder about these things, because they have no capacity for or concept of empathy or compassion. 

You sound like a fucking hippy to me.  Nothing wrong with that...well, except for being a fucking hippy.  :lol:How's that movement working out?  Don't tell me you're growing your own weed still.  :lol:

And the "platform" for what was communism was indeed sold as a compassionate commune to the people. Hence "platform".  But in reality, as we all know it didn't work.  So, communism succeeded by force of the government....and that, as history tells us, only works for so long.  The Nazi movement started out the same way...selling the people on one thing...then doing another.  I wonder in the future how what we are doing now will be spelled out in the history books.  Good God..what if the MSM is writing them?  O.o

But you and Cappy are right...I could've spent more time phrasing that better.

Edited by Zambroski

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a fucking hippy to me.  Nothing wrong with that...well, except for being a fucking hippy.  :lol:How's that movement working out?  Don't tell me your growing your own weed still.  :lol:

And the "platform" for what was communism was indeed sold as a compassionate commune to the people. Hence "platform".  But in reality, as we all know it didn't work.  So, communism succeeded by force of the government....and that, as history tells us, only works for so long.  The Nazi movement started out the same way...selling the people on one thing...then doing another.  I wonder in the future how what we are doing now will be spelled out in the history books.  Good God..what if the MSM is writing them?  O.o

But you and Cappy are right...I could've spent more time phrasing that better.

thanks for clearing that up.:bc: and may the force be with you!

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And with you!  We may damn well need it too.

Image result for hillary as darth vader

I'm not really into zombies and all that chit but I really like the Walking Dead..not hard to pick out the libs in that show..i say it's a must watch.