Check your account email address ×

dem Anti Semitic " Motherfucker " Con - gressperson Backtracks Fast Today , tlaib (d) MI

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You think that was a show intelligence and bravery?  How many of those boy fuckers survived?

We can’t “beat them” because DC doesn’t want to and/or are scared to do it because of all the whiney little cunts in America.  

So they aren't intelligent yet they pulled off 9-11...doesn't say much for this country.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not trying to defeat them. Just milking the tax payer so they need a scary guy to make everyone hand over their money and forego fiscal responsibility. 

Well that's fine and dandy but they have  showed some damn good resolve and still haven't capitulated.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What kind of intellect do you thing that took?  

Well they outsmarted the FBI, CIA, Military Intelligence...etc.....although that last one is an oxymoron and you were in the military so let's leave that one out. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well they outsmarted the FBI, CIA, Military Intelligence...etc.....although that last one is an oxymoron and you were in the military so let's leave that one out. 

Let's be honest of the state of our affairs within our IC and DOJ in the last 50 years.  But more than that, it's a lot of oblivious Americans scurrying around in their little lives chasing the ball and expecting the G'ment to have their backs at every turn.  Then, defending them when they don't.  Astonishing.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let's be honest of the state of our affairs within our IC and DOJ in the last 50 years.  But more than that, it's a lot of oblivious Americans scurrying around in their little lives chasing the ball and expecting the G'ment to have their backs at every turn.  Then, defending them when they don't.  Astonishing.

The only astonishing thing here is your mind numbing stupidity....we pay a fuck ton of money to all these agencies and it's their job not mine....you know national security, oaths...etc....and they were outsmarted by a bunch of weak stupid Moozelums as you call them.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I can see how you are astonished....and confused.  :lol:

Image result for salty snacks

Not confused at all...you and your ilk are stupid and full of false bravado and it,cost this country on 9-11....well done fucktard.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not confused at all...you and your ilk are stupid and full of false bravado and it,cost this country on 9-11....well done fucktard.

Now it's my fault?  :lol: 

You are gonna make a fine liberal.  

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now it's my fault?  :lol: 

You are gonna make a fine liberal.  

You just blamed oblivious Americans...average citizens....you know the ones  that pay taxes to support the military and all those agencies who are supposed to protect us so you tell me who nears more responsibility you blathering bag of shit. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You just blamed oblivious Americans...average citizens....you know the ones  that pay taxes to support the military and all those agencies who are supposed to protect us so you tell me who nears more responsibility you blathering bag of shit. 

“Average oblivious citizens.”

Well done Pouty Snacks!

Pretty clear you didn’t read any of the weird warning signs leading up to 9-11 that “Average oblivious citizens” just ignored but stated “it did seem weird” after the fact.

Stop being so fucking pathetic you god damn retard or I’m gonna hail @DriftBusta to come in here and kick your face in....again. :lol:

oops....too late.  :lmao:

fucking Pouty Snacks, FSCE’s very own sideline barker.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“Average oblivious citizens.”

Well done Pouty Snacks!

Pretty clear you didn’t read any of the weird warning signs leading up to 9-11 that “Average oblivious citizens” just ignored but stated “it did seem weird” after the fact.

Stop being so fucking pathetic you god damn retard or I’m gonna hail @DriftBusta to come in here and kick your face in....again. :lol:

oops....too late.  :lmao:

fucking Pouty Snacks, FSCE’s very own sideline barker.

You seem more acrimonious than usual.  Grab yourself some salty snacks, it will help trust me.  Chex mix is nature’s anti depressant.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

You seem more acrimonious than usual.  Grab yourself some salty snacks, it will help trust me.  Chex mix is nature’s anti depressant.  

Whatcha mean?  I’ve already grabbed Salty Snacks...by his hair lipped taint!!!

:lol:

I am feeling kinda frisky tonight though.....

Weird,  that the media has no interest in her thoughts about homosexuality or other western ideals that are in direct conflict with her Muslim  religion. 

Going all the way back to JFK running as the first Catholic,  religion has always been a hot topic with the media on how you would react to certain issues. 

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Weird,  that the media has no interest in her thoughts about homosexuality or other western ideals that are in direct conflict with her Muslim  religion. 

Going all the way back to JFK running as the first Catholic,  religion has always been a hot topic with the media on how you would react to certain issues. 

Is it?  Is it really “weird”?

Nawww...Islam is protected religion of librulz.  And why shouldn’t it be?  Look how many ideals they share!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww...Islam is protected religion of librulz.  And why shouldn’t it be?  Look how many ideals they share!

Are you saying if I ran for office as a  bible thumper I wouldn’t be given the same courtesy?   No questions  from the LGBT crowd? 

Nah.    😂

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Are you saying if I ran for office as a  bible thumper I wouldn’t be given the same courtesy?   No questions  from the LGBT crowd? 

Nah.    😂

You’d be forced to resign within the week just for saying “bible”.

I mean, just exactly how gross has the left become?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Joos are mostly liberal. :owned:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Nah.    😂

Bible thumpers are as bad as jihadists. :owned:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

She hates joos which are liberals and homosexuals. :owned: