Check your account email address ×

Making Russia great again

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf? why poor me? is china buying more soybeans from russia because of trump or not?

HARBIN, China (Reuters) - China will almost entirely replace its soybean imports from the United States with Brazilian beans and other origins in the upcoming season, but may run out of the oilseed in early 2019, said an executive with a top crusher on Tuesday.

,Overall China’s imports of soybeans for the year will drop to 84.67 million tonnes, down 10.79 million tonnes from last year’s purchases, Guo told an industry conference.

That would include 71.06 million tonnes from Brazil, 7.5 million from Argentina, and the rest from Canada, Russia and other countries, he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-soybean-jiusan/china-soybean-imports-from-u-s-to-plunge-in-2018-19-jiusan-executive-idUSKCN1LK0Q6

:ashamed:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Why did china buy the most soy beans from the usa ever after that? 

:lol:

it was explained fully in the link sludgey had provided about it. maybe if you read it before sucking off sludgey you wouldn't have to ask dumb questions all the time. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it was explained fully in the link sludgey had provided about it. maybe if you read it before sucking off sludgey you wouldn't have to ask dumb questions all the time. 

All i see is a romney tweet from sludgey.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm not sludgey...

Just now, DAVE said:

Seriously, how am I sludgey now? I'm not even sure who sludgey is, I can't keep up with their silly pet names... :whiteflag: 

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm not sludgey...

Seriously, how am I sludgey now? I'm not even sure who sludgey is, I can't keep up with their silly pet names... :whiteflag: 

Slingers so rattled....hes seeing things.

19 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You do realize that article still points out that RUSSIA!!!!! Is still in the "other" part of that pie chart, right?

https---s3-ap-northeast-1.amazonaws.com-psh-ex-ftnikkei-3937bb4-images-_aliases-middle_280-8-2-2-9-13709228-1-eng-GB-20180420SoybeanPie.png

wow, you really are fucking retarded :lol:

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

17 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

I'm not sludgey...

dumb dave knows what i'm referring to.....but then again maybe not. not only is he dumb, he does have poor memory.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: No way a country can be that big of threat when we sell them up to 20% of a strategic material.......can they?

images.jpg

hillary-clinton-just-made-two-statements-to-boost-her-foreign-policy-credentials--and-one-is-iffy.jpg