Check your account email address ×

Gm lose government subsidy

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Model 3 is the 6th best selling sedan in November.  It prolly is easily in the top 10 in car sale by model for the year and easily the best selling luxury car.  I will not consider any vehicle for my purchases that won’t be a plug in hybrid.  After test driving a 400 hp plug in hybrid suv I would hate to buy anything else.  

https://cleantechnica.com/2018/12/05/tesla-model-3-6-top-selling-car-in-usa-in-november-cleantechnica-report/

(possibly):lol::lol::lol: They finally delivered a bunch a cars last Nov. cars that peaple ordered and put deposits on a year ago?:whistle:

7DF2AB5D-7EF3-4777-AE2B-0CB496394461.png

10 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

People love to bash Tesla. But Musk so far is the only person to successfully start a new North American car company. 

Selling everything you can make is not too shabby either. 

I’m impressed with Musk, It is quite an accomplishment. I’ll reserve judgement though until the company actually makes money. 

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

It's been stated that electric vehicles have a larger carbon footprint that fossil fuel vehicles.

Many things are stated. Doesn’t mean they are true. More so in the Trump era. 

Im sure it depends on where the electricity is sourced.  If all power is from a “clean coal” plant it is way worse than wind and solar.  But since we are talking Tesla and the combination of solar and batteries storage he is pioneering, it would make sense to consider the source solar.  

Btw. Someone mentioned most Tesla’s were sold in California. A state that has made solar mandatory on new home builds.