Check your account email address ×

Why Is...

We should talk about this subject though. There are either two possible scenarios. Either Trump flat out lied to a bunch of soldiers and embarrassed himself about this 10% increase, or Trump thought he was giving a 10% increase and they said fuck you and he didn’t know. Both of which are extremely troubling. How does this fucking happen? It’s Mickey Mouse bullshit. Either he is a liar or he is clueless as fuck. Neither are a good look for President of the United States. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

We should talk about this subject though. There are either two possible scenarios. Either Trump flat out lied to a bunch of soldiers and embarrassed himself about this 10% increase, or Trump thought he was giving a 10% increase and they said fuck you and he didn’t know. Both of which are extremely troubling. How does this fucking happen? It’s Mickey Mouse bullshit. Either he is a liar or he is clueless as fuck. Neither are a good look for President of the United States. 

There’s no fucking way he has a clue.....he doesn’t read, he doesn’t surround himself with good people, he fires/ignores people who disagree with him, he is dumb and it educated on the issues.  Trying to justify and make excuses for him only perpetuates the problem/lies.  He twice referenced the raise ‘I got you’......

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The mother fucker googled and stole a wrestling pic and tried to pass it off as it being him "back in the day".  His lie was promptly uncovered.  :lmao: 

Can you imagine?  Then...still showing up around here?  Rev and Tools are so fucking funny.

So we should call him "MOONrider"

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You got :owned: again :lol: 

Dude - you’re no fun because you’re so stupid :lmao: I feel dirty every time I pick on you :lol: 

Ouch!!!  For a while I was wondering if Zampedo was special needs.  But now I’m convinced that he’s just a run of the mill stupid asshole. 

Don’t feel guilty about picking on him. 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good honest answer. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've come to the conclusion that Trump consumes way too much of America's mental energy. Just my .02c. 

Just like you consume too much American cum. Just a fact.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Just like you consume too much American cum. Just a fact.

Nevah happened, nevah will. You, on the other hand, have probably sucked a few cocks in your day.