Check your account email address ×

WaPo destroys trump on Syria :/

Rod

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Nah, that’d be you, sludgey, and analer for believing this fake story 

:lol:

you should probably quit while you’re behind dude 

Youre always behind....youre a liberal...that makes you a follower.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Nah, that’d be you, sludgey, and analer for believing this fake story 

you should probably quit while you’re behind dude 

I think it's funny you thing none of this type of fuckery is true at all.  It doesn't matter what Trump does.  Marching orders to your team had been posted;  HATE at every step.

It's gonna cost you 2020 too.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think it's funny you thing none of this type of fuckery is true at all.  It doesn't matter what Trump does.  Marching orders to your team had been posted;  HATE at every step.

It's gonna cost you 2020 too.

I think it’s funny you constantly fall for this kind of shit and can’t see major differences between things 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I think it’s funny you constantly fall for this kind of shit and can’t see major differences between things 

What did I fall for?  What major differences.  You are such a fucking partisan hack.  I mean...wow.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You should try comforting your friends sludgey and analer. Speaking of followers.....

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/170785

It's like clockwork with how predictably they're "off to the races" on some bs, and then shortly after, here's Slinger to spoil their fun with the truth. :lol:  Every-fucking-time.

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

You know that’s fake right 

I guess this one is too, from the author himself? You were had, once again, but will  pull your normal BS along with dumb Dave. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/opinions/someone-put-a-fake-headline-on-one-of-my-columns-trump-supporters-bought-it-and-blasted-me/2018/12/23/3f403e52-06ef-11e9-a3f0-71c95106d96a_story.html

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh geez the damage control is hilarious :lol: 

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's like clockwork with how predictably they're "off to the races" on some bs, and then shortly after, here's Slinger to spoil their fun with the truth. :lol:  Every-fucking-time.

Yep. I wanted to wait awhile and catch Dave and sure enough, like the dumb, bottom feeding carp that he is, he swims right in :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep. I wanted to wait awhile and catch Dave and sure enough, like the dumb, bottom feeding carp that he is, he swims right in :lol:

Catch me how? I never commented on the original post....

15 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Catch me how? I never commented on the original post....

Wow, look at Dave trying to weasel out of his embarrassment.  :lol:

If you really want out, you'll have to explain what was being implied in your first post.  To anyone with a functioning brain it reads as though you are advancing the OP as an example of how liberals and by extension, Snoslinger are dumb.

You had a chance to call it out as fake, but failed, epically.  Now get back to running around the forum, farting up a storm and blaming everyone else for the stink.  "Stinky Dave"

big_dumb_dave.jpg