Check your account email address ×

America’s gift to the Kurds. Turkey masses troops near Kurdish-held town in northern Syria

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wgaf

The Kurds have done nothing wrong. They haven’t invaded or been gifted land that wasn’t theirs. They are a moderate voice of reason in the region. They will be slaughtered if only because they aren’t Sunni or Shia. I’ve been with them. They are good people. Moderate non psycho non overly religious types who live moderate western lifestyles. They’ve had our back. Abandoning them to be wiped from the earth is wrong. 

We don’t need conventional troops to defend them. Allow the air force and SOF dudes lay waste to anyone that would infringe on their god given right to freedom and peace. The Kurds don’t want war. Don’t want more land, don’t want anything but to be left alone. If Turkey fucks with them, they should be booted from NATO and their invading forces wrecked like beat up wolf pussy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The Kurds have done nothing wrong. They haven’t invaded or been gifted land that wasn’t theirs. They are a moderate voice of reason in the region. They will be slaughtered if only because they aren’t Sunni or Shia. I’ve been with them. They are good people. Moderate non psycho non overly religious types who live moderate western lifestyles. They’ve had our back. Abandoning them to be wiped from the earth is wrong. 

We don’t need conventional troops to defend them. Allow the air force and SOF dudes lay waste to anyone that would infringe on their god given right to freedom and peace. The Kurds don’t want war. Don’t want more land, don’t want anything but to be left alone. If Turkey fucks with them, they should be booted from NATO and their invading forces wrecked like beat up wolf pussy. 

Dont care.....we arent the worlds police. Let someone else handle it. Do you wanna be dropping bombs on every country in the world where people are killing each other????

Just now, f7ben said:

Dont care.....we arent the worlds police. Let someone else handle it. Do you wanna be dropping bombs on every country in the world where people are killing each other????

No but if Russia or China invaded Europe or Japan, would you come to defense of our allies there? This isn’t some group that is just being wronged. It’s a staunch ally that has had our back more than anyone else in the region and furthermore a voice of non corrupted peace. We should see the Kurds like we see European or Asian allies. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

No but if Russia or China invaded Europe or Japan, would you come to defense of our allies there? This isn’t some group that is just being wronged. It’s a staunch ally that has had our back more than anyone else in the region and furthermore a voice of non corrupted peace. We should see the Kurds like we see European or Asian allies. 

While I agree with what your saying we are in a tough spot. The turks are also our allies and they are the biggest threat to the kurds.

We cant start treating ethnic groups within hostile countries like sovereign allies......we will be involved in perpetual conflict.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

We cant start treating ethnic groups within hostile countries like sovereign allies......we will be involved in perpetual conflict.

I think we are past that point where they are just some ethnic group. They’ve been a solid ally. Probably more so than some of our European allies. I’m just saying, I think this situation is a little different than some other group being wronged. I may be a little more emotionally involved as I know them personally. That will inherently cloud my world view on them. 

As a question, where do we draw the line on allies that we should mobilize to defend. Like I said, if it were Germany or France being run over by Russians, I don’t think we would be saying, “not our problem.” What is the line?

18 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think we are past that point where they are just some ethnic group. They’ve been a solid ally. Probably more so than some of our European allies. I’m just saying, I think this situation is a little different than some other group being wronged. I may be a little more emotionally involved as I know them personally. That will inherently cloud my world view on them. 

As a question, where do we draw the line on allies that we should mobilize to defend. Like I said, if it were Germany or France being run over by Russians, I don’t think we would be saying, “not our problem.” What is the line?

I dont give a fuck if Russia over runs Germany....they are not out ally. They have taken advantage of us fiscally and mistreated us economically ......they are a leech

Fuck all of Europe.....they can fend for themselves. 

I'd say about the only Ally I give a fuck about is Canada and hopefully some day we can count Mexico in that discussion 

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

They were our ally’s and they did fight with American forces. Loyalty is a quality that I admire and believe should be regarded. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont give a fuck if Russia over runs Germany....they are not out ally. They have taken advantage of us fiscally and mistreated us economically ......they are a leech

Fuck all of Europe.....they can fend for themselves. 

I'd say about the only Ally I give a fuck about is Canada and hopefully some day we can count Mexico in that discussion 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They were our ally’s and they did fight with American forces. Loyalty is a quality that I admire and believe should be regarded. 

I agree....apparently somebody does not.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I agree....apparently somebody does not.

Any Kurd that fought with us and faces peril because of it should have the option to have an asylum plea fast tracked. I have no issue with allowing them to come to the states legally. Millions of them for all I care. Relocate them if they want......otherwise they are on their own. Enough of this world police bullshit and perpetual war